Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon

That yellow Jersey always lights up the world cup.

Not the halcyon days of Zico, Sicrates etc and Neymar does come across as is abit of a tw@t.

So too doe Richalishan!!!

So be good to see Serboa get one over them!!!

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Not the halcyon days of Zico, Sicrates etc and Neymar does come across as is abit of a tw@t.

I’d like to see the South American flair from the 1970s and 1980s as opposed to the European approach that Brazil have adopted since then

20 minutes ago, Raj said:

Let's not forget Neymar came out for Bolsinaro in the recent Brazilian election - ickhead. Some footballer though....

Edited by Balj
remove profanity

I cant understand how this team has richalison as their number 9... it makes no sense to me. Such a wonderful side, yet they leave rodrygo on the bench for the biggest fraud in the game 

They would be surprised by how much better they would do with Jesus. Surely he would just lead to tons more opportunities for the guys around him 

Edited by Lambert09

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Last time Brazil played like Brazil was when Rondalinho was there and Ronaldo , since then they have been pretty average

Wonder if anyone else agrees, but most of what we have seen thus far in the tournament has been average

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I cant understand how this team has richalison as their number 9... it makes no sense to me. Such a wonderful side, yet they leave rodrygo on the bench for the biggest fraud in the game 

They would be surprised by how much better they would do with Jesus. Surely he would just lead to tons more opportunities for the guys around him 

Jesus nailed on to score from a cross

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Brazil playing with Everton and leeds rejects honestly nothing special about this brazil side nothing on past brazil how bookies see them favourites i honestly dont no spain france etc alot stronger 

Erm, what about Maguire, Shaw, Sterling, Grealish

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't understand Richarlison?

How on Earth is he even at a "Big Six" club let alone anywhere near this side? Every time I watch him I just see an angry guy that dives a lot, is 'ok' in the air and an average finisher. I just don't get it.

He's decent but the number 9 for the World Cup favourites? We're in a bleak place.

Early days so pinch of salt etc.. but Brazil don't look anything all that special here I don't think. They've got individual quality but that'll only get you so far.

16 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Last time Brazil played like Brazil was when Rondalinho was there and Ronaldo , since then they have been pretty average

I would say the last great side was circa 2006 when Kaka was coming onto the scene.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Brazil playing with Everton and leeds rejects honestly nothing special about this brazil side nothing on past brazil how bookies see them favourites i honestly dont no spain france etc alot stronger 

A bit of a wild take, how is Raphina a Leeds reject? That’s like saying Mahrez was a Leicester reject. 

• Like 1