Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

FIFA

18 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

So fifa threatening to sanction England and Wales players if they wear the rainbow armband. ****ing disgrace of an organisation. 

I think Harry Kane has done a lot to highlight the suppression in fairness. 

Just the kickback it’s getting, further highlights one of the many things that is wrong with this World Cup. 

21 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

So fifa threatening to sanction England and Wales players if they wear the rainbow armband. ****ing disgrace of an organisation. 

If the big national FA's had a shred of integrity they'd have walked away from FIFA years ago.

BBC saying a captain wearing non approved armband could receive a yellow card!

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

I think Harry Kane has done a lot to highlight the suppression in fairness. 

Just the kickback it’s getting, further highlights one of the many things that is wrong with this World Cup. 

I think the threat is yellow cards. They should take them, if two squads can’t field a team for a match because of suspensions to the players that will highlight the problem even more as well as highlighting the corruption and hypocrisy of fifa, it’ll be an historic moment and will make a mockery of the fifa and the tournament.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

If the big national FA's had a shred of integrity they'd have walked away from FIFA years ago.

BBC saying a captain wearing non approved armband could receive a yellow card!

Agree, they’ve allowed fifa to become what it is. Ah didn’t realise it was just the captains. In that case share the captaincy round the teams or just the captains don’t wear them or wear one love wrist bands or something similar.

19 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Or maybe they could wear red speckled ones for all the freckled gingers facing discrimination in the world.

Five people were shot dead because they are part of the LGBT community yesterday. I'm not sure that's a great comparison.

But, I know, it's "just a joke".

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

If Kane and other players decide eventually against protesting because of a yellow card disciplinary action they're part of the problem. 

They’re part of the problem by being there! The worlds media can easily hide the meaning of a rainbow arm band. To me they are complicit by valuing $ notes over and above all the other issues.