Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

8 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It feels as though I need a couple of stiff drinks to get up for todays game. 

But I'm in the singing section today and I'll be giving it 100% to get a tune out of these show ponies. 

Today we all need to do our bit. No excuses for anyone on the pitch today. Get behind the team. I remember us going one behind against Millwall and the KP was the loudest i had heard it for sometime. I still think the atmosphere could play a bit part and if the fans sh1t the bed whilst its 0-0 its going to be a torrid afternoon.

Cmon everyone. Lets try and put everything behind us for the game and then we can start chanting sack the board.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Today we all need to do our bit. No excuses for anyone on the pitch today. Get behind the team. I remember us going one behind against Millwall and the KP was the loudest i had heard it for sometime. I still think the atmosphere could play a bit part and if the fans sh1t the bed whilst its 0-0 its going to be a torrid afternoon.

Cmon everyone. Lets try and put everything behind us for the game and then we can start chanting sack the board.

And no excuse for early leavers, theres no school tomorrow or Eastenders to leave early for.

Get behind them or stay at home 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Raj said:

And no excuse for early leavers, theres no school tomorrow or Eastenders to leave early for.

Get behind them or stay at home 

Yup! Just Monday afternoon TV to get home to. Dont even think there is a Carry on film on these days.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Better today.
But for all the big talk about make it a fortress it shouldn't take it that a third of the game has gone and a goal scored for the vast majority to join in.

Loved the 15 minutes of Jamie Vardy’s having a party.

I don’t know whether it was because I sat further along the east stand towards you boys or whether it was just better in general, but around me there was far more noise. Still get people around us who give us dodgy looks when you chant nonstop. Hats off to the bloke infront who was encouraging his two young sons to get involved all game.

• Like 2

Was in the top of the section towards the east stand and it was good. Tbh I think their goal woke us up. 

Need to carry the noise from the last 5 forward for the Brum game. Always back the lads 👊

9 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Better effort from everyone. The ironic cheers for passes was ****ing tragic though, get a grip. 

Mad as it was definitely a tactical approach to free up Fatawu.

Great to see that there weren't many early leavers today either. No hordes of people suddenly flocking out the ground even though we were 2-1 up. 

Maybe they all knew Vardy would get a goal... 

• Like 3

Guest leatherhead32
39 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I don’t know whether it was because I sat further along the east stand towards you boys or whether it was just better in general, but around me there was far more noise. Still get people around us who give us dodgy looks when you chant nonstop. Hats off to the bloke infront who was encouraging his two young sons to get involved all game.

im not a singer aint bn for years but love the young kids to turn the noise up, enjoy it pups and  tbf any1 who gives encouragement to the lads :scarf: utc

Guest leatherhead32
34 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Better effort from everyone. The ironic cheers for passes was ****ing tragic though, get a grip. 

agreed , not on that, good post.:schmike:

It does say a lot that when the fans are better we get the result clearly the atmosphere came from the performance on the pitch but it can only of helped the players supporting them vocally and by having much closer to a full stadium towards the end of the game