Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Guest leatherhead32
11 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

agreed , not on that, good post.:schmike:

hope more take you post in noluck and absorb it. all the best

12 minutes ago, los dedos said:

87th Minute 🧐😁

Screenshot_20240401_165230_Gallery.jpg

I’m in the minority here and don’t shoot me down lol but I didn’t think the atmosphere was overly amazing today from my own point of view. Maybe because for the first time I was sat in the family stand (my younger boy is taking me in a tour of the stadium).. 

There was literally nothing coming from Norwich.. The family stand sit in silence unless something is carried from L1.. L1 in itself was quiet (I was waiting on it being the fortress) the drummer in L1 needs to seriously give up.. The section where I usually am I could see they were putting in the effort and heard them a few times but was better after the goals.. 

don’t know what it is with the crowd these games in having the inability to stay in your seat for longer than 20 mins in a game, it’s up down up down. It’s so irritating and makes it even worse by 30 mins when they can hear their pints being poured.. 

bloke was so naffed when he got back to his seat and missed the equaliser.. and as with people pouring out, yes in the family stand it was like a fire drill on 90 mins.. 

I did actually enjoy the game lol

16 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Some irony today that quite rightly players got vocal criticism on Friday and then turn in a performance today with graft, still people depart. They deserved approval today 

I do wonder if Friday was a reaction to the fact the ground is half empty when we are winning comfortably yet full and annoyed when we have lost. Players probably feel a bit pissed off over that.

2 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Better effort from everyone. The ironic cheers for passes was ****ing tragic though, get a grip. 

I know our fans in general are horrific but that was a new low. What were they thinking ironically cheering. So cringe when we needed to be fully behind the team. 

14 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

A bit over sensitive here. As responses are spontaneous, this was a natural reaction to something the fans had been seeing up until Abdul had a pass. He was standing in space for ages and the ironic cheers were just that. This is not the first time this response has happened at any ground.

I am very sensitive tbf 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Ironic cheers weren’t great but thought Faes was equally pathetic reacting to it when we scored. 

When Faes actually plays like an international footballer I will accept him being annoyed, until then he can do one

• Like 3

People have been leaving early for years, why is it now all of a sudden it seems to be a taboo that people have attached onto? Are we running out of things to complain about we are going for something that has been happening for decades?  

And no, I don't leave early. I haven't been able to afford a game for a few seasons easily. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Better today.
But for all the big talk about make it a fortress it shouldn't take it that a third of the game has gone and a goal scored for the vast majority to join in.

Loved the 15 minutes of Jamie Vardy’s having a party.

Tell your UFS mate mate who wears the dark sunglasses all game that there's just no need.

It wasn't that sunny :D

1 hour ago, OnlyOneCity said:

A bit over sensitive here. As responses are spontaneous, this was a natural reaction to something the fans had been seeing up until Abdul had a pass. He was standing in space for ages and the ironic cheers were just that. This is not the first time this response has happened at any ground.

In that case you could maybe excuse it once. it kept happening throughout the first half. 

43 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

People have been leaving early for years, why is it now all of a sudden it seems to be a taboo that people have attached onto? Are we running out of things to complain about we are going for something that has been happening for decades?  

And no, I don't leave early. I haven't been able to afford a game for a few seasons easily. 

Because it never happened in the volume it has done in recent years, whatever time the kick-off is - and it certainly never happened when were pushing for late equalisers or winners in crucial games.

• Like 1