Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 hours ago, Corky said:

I do wonder if Friday was a reaction to the fact the ground is half empty when we are winning comfortably yet full and annoyed when we have lost. Players probably feel a bit pissed off over that.

The ground would never be empty if the Club got their act together and sorted Ticketing out.

The present system is frezzing out lots of Fans when they should be encouraged to attend.

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

People have been leaving early for years, why is it now all of a sudden it seems to be a taboo that people have attached onto? Are we running out of things to complain about we are going for something that has been happening for decades?  

And no, I don't leave early. I haven't been able to afford a game for a few seasons easily. 

It's an embarrassing amount of people and I've even seen it picked up on by neutrals. 

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t get it. Massive win fans want to support the players and chant etc and the club blast that shit out. It’s so annoying 

Yesterday seemed to be even worse than normal.   If I'd had my stopwatch at the ready, I reckon it would've been about 1.5 seconds between whistle blowing and that sh*t noise pollution blaring out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Yesterday seemed to be even worse than normal.   If I'd had my stopwatch at the ready, I reckon it would've been about 1.5 seconds between whistle blowing and that sh*t noise pollution blaring out.

That racket was bloody embarrassing compared to how Ipswich and Leeds did it at the end of their games. Also noticed that Leeds played MOT over the sound system while the player were doing the handshake, not the standard League music every other club seems to use?

16 hours ago, OnlyOneCity said:

A bit pathetic really from Faes

I thought so too. He's in no position to argue with the fans like that.

Fatawu was in acres of space all game. It was clear the ball needed to go out to the wings more. Be brave and make the difficult pass as opposed to the incessant passes back and forth with Winks, Ricardo and Vestergaard. 

First time he himself passes the ball to Fatawu, 10 seconds later we scored.

12 hours ago, Vardy Party said:

Wout Faes running over to L1 cupping his ears was brilliant I thought😂 if ya gonna give it, expect to get some back..  

You dont see much of that in germany, italy etc....I wonder why.:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No need for everyone to be so snow-flakey about it on here, we're all grown ups. Fans gave it to him, he gave it back to the fans. Main thing is, we won.

I don't think he's offended anyone. I just think he needs to concentrate on doing the right things on the pitch. I think passing to players in space is one of those things he wasn't doing.

I don't think getting revved up by some pretty light hearted ironic cheering isn't the right thing to do. I think he should be able to rise above that as a professional.

As you say though he could show his bare arse to the fans if he wanted to so long as we won and I wouldn't care.

Faes is a wooly haired fanny though, to be honest he can give it the biggun when he stops letting crap teams catch him out of position on counter attack, or does that pathetic sideways non block thing.

2nd half this was a much better performance but we need to play like this against the relegation fodder too, and not conceed stupid goals. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't think he's offended anyone. I just think he needs to concentrate on doing the right things on the pitch. I think passing to players in space is one of those things he wasn't doing.

I don't think getting revved up by some pretty light hearted ironic cheering isn't the right thing to do. I think he should be able to rise above that as a professional.

As you say though he could show his bare arse to the fans if he wanted to so long as we won and I wouldn't care.

All true, fair enough I agree with you.

My comment not directed at you, I am surprised there is negativity around his reaction. It's a high pressure match, I am glad he's showing a sign that he cares, much like Mavididi's celebration at the third goal.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Max Power said:

Ironic cheers were good as they actually started hitting the pass afterwards having been allergic to it for weeks. 

Enzo doesn't seem to understand it, good on the crowd for pointing out the blindingly obvious. Pass the fxxker quicker should be the next chant. Look good when we do this:beer:

18 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Enzo doesn't seem to understand it, good on the crowd for pointing out the blindingly obvious. Pass the fxxker quicker should be the next chant. Look good when we do this:beer:

Definitely perfectly fine to expect a championship team to bang it around at pace all of the time 

I noticed Enzo walking over to the corner but stopping well short (was behind all the players), gave a quick clap turned on his heels and walked straight back down the tunnel.

He's definitely stewing on the fans reactions from recent games.