Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

3 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

These players are ****ing clowns and need to be told, Ndidi on their goal and in general just jogged around the pitch like it was a ****in testimonial, **** em all I'm done with these dickheads.

At this moment there is no defence for these absolute show ponies. They let us down last year and are hell bent on doing the same this year. I’d be happy to get rid of the lot of them and start again with Starzky, Nelson, Alves, Braybrooke and TC 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

At this moment there is no defence for these absolute show ponies. They let us down last year and are hell bent on doing the same this year. I’d be happy to get rid of the lot of them and start again with Starzky, Nelson, Alves, Braybrooke and TC 

Might not have a choice 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Disgrace of an away end today. 

Isn't it always though?  I never expect anything else.

18 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Should be nice and toxic on Easter Monday 

They'll be applauded off if we lose.

23 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Probably biggest away end of the season today at the Gate yet the quietest.

I naively assumed they'd be a genuine sense of us against the world from our fans today, but instead there was nothing. 

Feels like for some going away is just a matter of habit and saying you were there instead of actually trying to support the team and god knows they needed some sort of a push today.

I get that  you kinda need the football on the pitch to set the agenda but even allowing for that it was pathetic. 

What's the ****ing point of making the effort to travel all the way on a Bank Holiday for a shit kick off time, to sit there on your hands doing nothing.

I doff my cap to Union FS trying their damndest to get some sort of atmosphere going amongst our fans but it feels like they're pushing against the tide.

What’s surprising is that it started really good then just fell off and became shit

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Probably biggest away end of the season today at the Gate yet the quietest.

I naively assumed they'd be a genuine sense of us against the world from our fans today, but instead there was nothing. 

Feels like for some going away is just a matter of habit and saying you were there instead of actually trying to support the team and god knows they needed some sort of a push today.

I get that  you kinda need the football on the pitch to set the agenda but even allowing for that it was pathetic. 

What's the ****ing point of making the effort to travel all the way on a Bank Holiday for a shit kick off time, to sit there on your hands doing nothing.

I doff my cap to Union FS trying their damndest to get some sort of atmosphere going amongst our fans but it feels like they're pushing against the tide.

Bang on mate. Don’t get me wrong i’ve booed many a football team off a pitch in my time but today wasn’t one of them, very close at the end. I don’t mind if you’re going to do it if you back them for the good majority of the game but from minute 1 it was either silence or slagging each player off by name. Completely get the frustration with the position we were in but get behind the lads in this run in, they need it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Isn't it always though?  I never expect anything else.

They'll be applauded off if we lose.

No we've had some decent ones, Stoke was great, Leeds too (for 80 mins) but there's certain games where we just don't get going, too many flasks in the crowd.

11 minutes ago, KFS said:

Bit boring mate. This fan base has seen this happen 4 times with this set of players. It’s early mourning to numb the pain when this team is in the Championship next season getting double barrels from the EFL. 

Boring? And it's barely the same set of players is it? We had nine new ones and about 11 out. There's only 6 left in the squad from last season or previous fvck ups.

11 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

you want positivity when losing 1 billion games in a row and bottling a 17 point lead? 

Billion eh? No wonder they look knackered

9 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Tbf the effects of not going up are hardly promising for the biggest outpouring most folk have 

Yeah but most of the whining isn't connected to future effects it's all about bashing the manager they never wanted and saying I told you so.

It was a crap performance, Vardy had one of those days and Enzo's beard is a different colour. But absolutely no-one not me or a single other person on this forum - however much they "know" - has any idea how the next month will pan out. There's just a section that are always overly-negative, even when we win, even when we win umpteen on the spin, and all the same tropes come out - lost dressing rooms, luxury training grounds, players wanting out etc etc

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

It's because it's actually us against our own rotten club. 

It's hardly surprising and I'm amazed more people can't see it 

The collective view from a number of the threads running at the moment is the players aren't good enough and neither is the manager.

On that basis it's probably best if we don't go up. The way people are talking it sounds like we'd make Sheffield Utd's. current season look good in comparison to what ours would be.

If people stepped back, they'd realise what they're saying is we aren't ready. We've almost lost a quarter of our games in this league. That doesn't transfer well to the Premier.

4 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Hopefully with all the anger around at the moment, we get something in the stands. 

T-shirts projected limply from a mis-firing cannon is all you'll get in the stands.

Having had a month off from Statler and Waldorf behind me I'm not looking forward to their jibber jabber on Monday. Early goal required because the longer it goes on the earlier the grumbling will start.

Hopefully, for the Norwich game, everyone will leave their football expert ego's (me included) at home along with their justified disappointments so far, sarcasm, Top and Rudkin bashing, whining and moaning and any other pet baggage of negativity to just get behind the players loud and proud for ninety minutes. Normal business can be resumed at 2.30pm. Not too much to ask is it?    

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, l444ry said:

Hopefully, for the Norwich game, everyone will leave their football expert ego's (me included) at home along with their justified disappointments so far, sarcasm, Top and Rudkin bashing, whining and moaning and any baggage of negativity and just get behind the players loud and proud for ninety minutes. Normal business can be resumed at 2pm. Not too much to ask is it?    

2pm is about the time that we will be 1-0 down with only 3 mins added on ponderously trying to progress up the field so that sounds about right ;)

Come on Leicester!!! 

• Like 1

Now’s the time to support the team and try and push us over the line. 

it’s not the time for I was right, I told you so etc… if we fail come the end of the season do it then, but now let’s get behind the team.

im not saying all is right and we should ignore everything, but if we don’t go up this year, some fans may have to experience what they haven’t had to really before.

Edited by teblin
  • Like 1