Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

8 hours ago, jonthefox said:

No , bring back the clappers. Then rip it up into tiny pieces and create a filbo style confetti storm. 

I was on YouTube the other day watching the full Sky Sports coverage of our Coca Cola Cup final against Boro at Wembley. As interesting as it was looking at the difference in presentation, analysis, pre-match entertainment, the moment the teams walked out was especially brilliant. Balloons, confetti absolutely everywhere from our fans. Was a sight to behold.

11 hours ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Bloody clappers…..moan moan….not like in my day….moan moan…..ground is rubbish…moan a bit more….plastic fans….more moaning…..rubbish atmosphere….even more moaning….something about coffin dodgers….moan some more….total embarrassment…moan moan….daft comment about goal music….generic moaning….silent fans…moaning for the sake of moaning etc. etc. until everyone stops moaning and just enjoys the football.

Stop moaning about people having a different opinion to you 👍

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Like 2

Saw a young kid in full LCFC kit at Chelsea have his flag/banner taken off him as it didn't have a fire safety tag attached.

They were being searched just in front of us and as much as his dad pleaded and his kid was looking gutted they wouldn't allow it. 

How far is this sanitising of the match day experience going to go because I'm really beginning to despair at this type of thing?

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Saw a young kid in full LCFC kit at Chelsea have his flag/banner taken off him as it didn't have a fire safety tag attached.

They were being searched just in front of us and as much as his dad pleaded and his kid was looking gutted they wouldn't allow it. 

How far is this sanitising of the match day experience going to go because I'm really beginning to despair at this type of thing?

Been the same for ages, just get creative with how you get things past stewards.

• Like 1

I wonder how many flags in England have caught fire at football grounds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The sky is the limit.

We have teenagers at the ground that offer you support in getting through the turnstiles. I had a season ticket at Filbert Street but sure,  I need help navigating the complex entry systems.

The game has left the communities that built it and is now some weird HR/PR mutant. 

• Like 2

On 22/03/2024 at 10:30, ElusiveEd said:

One of the evening games a few weeks back I bought an (utterly disgusting) burger and chips from the van behind the East Stand. Wasn’t allowed to take that in either. Why the hell not? It’s just so petty.

On 22/03/2024 at 10:19, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Stop moaning about people having a different opinion to you 👍

It’s not having a different opinion it’s being relentlessly negative for the sake of it but you keep going if it makes you happy 

On 22/03/2024 at 12:02, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Been the same for ages, just get creative with how you get things past stewards.

stewards now have to  prove they can say i'm just doing my job 5 times on the trot , have no personality , ability to think for themselves,   turn a blind eye to things that will be fine , and swear an oath that if owt does kick off thel run like a Jamaican Olympian the opposite direction, how the chap who stands at our entrance got a job ill never know as hes great fella. must have doctored his application.

On 23/03/2024 at 20:52, LcFc_Smiv said:

Norwich on the Monday should be rocking no excuses. We’ve been here before where the stands have fed off this backs against the walls situations, I guess now it’s time to see whether our support has been as watered down as we have feared.

For each 90 minutes we need to put aside our opinion of those upstairs at the club, and as you say, adopt a real F you all attitude while backing the lads on the pitch. 

I take it all back, the manager and the players deserve a f***ing hammering after this. How can you turn out this performance after all that went on in the past few weeks. We don’t have a clue. 

On the way back having just taken my son to his first ever away game. Thought our end was absolute crap but completely down to the dross served up on the pitch. Loud boos at the end and all is not well.

2 minutes ago, niyaminski said:

Booing isn’t going to ****ing help is it.

Get behind the lads, it’ll help.

The UFS lads and others tried to get things going today but nothing really took off because most of our end were just flinging thier arms around in despair at misplaced passes and general shite, slow play.