Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

10 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I didn't even have the energy to boo. These players are not worth the effort. Fastest that I've been out of a stadium since Wycombe Wanderers. Deflated. 

I felt the same. Went there full of enthusiasm and excitement and came out flat as a fart. 

Rob Tanner - journalist for the renowned Athletic - I seen signs with cardboard and couldn't read what they said.

He wears glasses and there's a rather cheap joke I could have made.

But I'd rather go to the Telegraph for my sporting updates. 

8 minutes ago, Hales said:

The same guy also said Winks walked off with tears in his eyes

I thought it looked like that as well on tv but then wasn’t sure if it was the deluge of rain towards the end 

• Sad 1

I've got so little appetite for Monday. Was quite looking forward to it before today, thinking a win at Bristol would steady us before a game at home against a decent team. Honestly no motivation now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WoodyFox said:

I thought it looked like that as well on tv but then wasn’t sure if it was the deluge of rain towards the end 

I actually do think, along with Ricardo, that he does actually care.....shame the others don't seem too. Including Enzo

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I worry what Monday will be like. A ****ing slog no doubt.

Yep. If ever the team needed to put on a top level performance to get the crowd back on side it’s Monday. 

• Like 2

Just now, SemperEadem said:

I worry what Monday will be like. A ****ing slog no doubt.

First and foremost I'd love a raucous, intimidating (For the opposition) atmosphere.

If people are pissed off, I wouldn't mind some toxicity, in hope it'd push the players on to think "**** you, have some of this, prove people wrong" attitude.

It'll be neither. People sat on their hands. A slog as you say, no good for anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Says a lot that the only time people are expected to be animated is when we are struggling. The opposite of fairweather fans 

Plenty of sayings "....in the face of adversity"

Our club doesn't do well under adversity though, not for many years.

Will be very disappointed if we don't try and lift the lads on Monday. The last thing we need now is Johnny come lately boo boys, who are still clinging to, and expect Premier League title wins.

Booing isn't going to help anyone. It will make things worse. The players know what they've got to do. I just hope we as fans do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

If any player had a problem with that reaction, then we truly are sleep walking to the play offs. 

I'd post Maddisons little snippet from ladt season but I can't be ****ed

• Haha 1