Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

12 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Leicester fan TVs view on how to improve the atmosphere is quite humorous. More blue shirts and more clappers on seats! That’ll work!!! 

Their minds of been melted into thinking that free tat helps the atmosphere 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Having watched city for the best part of 50 years now ... I can say without any doubt ... this stadium and fans have no passion no anger no intimidating of the opposition team.. in a football sense ... other teams do not fear coming to the KP ... partly why we got relegated last season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Winstonthedog said:

Having watched city for the best part of 50 years now ... I can say without any doubt ... this stadium and fans have no passion no anger no intimidating of the opposition team.. in a football sense ... other teams do not fear coming to the KP ... partly why we got relegated last season 

What grounds do fans fear going to these days? 

Not really surprising is it when the game has been hijacked by billionaire businessmen and multi-millionaire players. 

Doesn't really feel like local pride is part of the deal anymore and it's not surprising is it. 

Edited by Lako42

Thing is, knowing the club there's every chance they'll bring clappers back for the remaining home games. I've already accepted the state of the club's reputation, which has been anything but reputable for years. The final part of last season should have put the argument to bed once and for all with the clappers, but in truth it was blatantly clear way before then. They simply do not contribute to an atmosphere to be proud of, instead the exact opposite.      

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Thing is, knowing the club there's every chance they'll bring clappers back for the remaining home games. I've already accepted the state of the club's reputation, which has been anything but reputable for years. The final part of last season should have put the argument to bed once and for all with the clappers, but in truth it was blatantly clear way before then. They simply do not contribute to an atmosphere to be proud of, instead the exact opposite.      

100% they will bring them back on every seat. People are emailing in wanting that! Honestly hilarious 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Winstonthedog said:

It is genuinely not a hard place to come to. The clubs own making in a way. It's worth a few points over a season and we don't get them as a result.

The Leicester Fan TV point. He's copping a lot of stick for it but I think a lot of our fans would agree with him - this is the madness that's gotten to us now that we actually think clappers are the answer. It's laughable that it got to this point, but predictable and why I never wanted them.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Now I don't want to see any pissing and whining like Everton fans

Zero chance of that. 

I bet we struggle to muster a single chant nevermind kick off to that level. 

On 20/03/2024 at 10:37, Nolucklcfc said:

100% they will bring them back on every seat. People are emailing in wanting that! Honestly hilarious 

How will they drink their cabbage soup at half time if they’ve been using clappers all game? 

• Haha 1

The clappers are so counter productive. Creates a din which drowns out any chanting.  So many near me will use them as the lowest entry point to joining in, but it prevents anything meaningful getting going.

• Like 3

Bloody clappers…..moan moan….not like in my day….moan moan…..ground is rubbish…moan a bit more….plastic fans….more moaning…..rubbish atmosphere….even more moaning….something about coffin dodgers….moan some more….total embarrassment…moan moan….daft comment about goal music….generic moaning….silent fans…moaning for the sake of moaning etc. etc. until everyone stops moaning and just enjoys the football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Bloody clappers…..moan moan….not like in my day….moan moan…..ground is rubbish…moan a bit more….plastic fans….more moaning…..rubbish atmosphere….even more moaning….something about coffin dodgers….moan some more….total embarrassment…moan moan….daft comment about goal music….generic moaning….silent fans…moaning for the sake of moaning etc. etc. until everyone stops moaning and just enjoys the football.

Can't remember last time I enjoyed a number two never mind the football

8 hours ago, Foxinmarkfield said:

Don’t get me wrong I hate the clappers and wish they weren’t offered at all but you must be too young to remember these from the 70’s? They were everywhere and generated fake noise in much the same way!

image.thumb.jpeg.5167469b67445c4a3d5bed3da9cfaa91.jpeg

Good point that! Got banned in the Seventies as the Authorities thought they could be used as weapons by Hooligans. Remember making one in Woodwork Class as a project at School all those years ago. 

8 hours ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

But your post is a moan! :dunno: :D

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Good point that! Got banned in the Seventies as the Authorities thought they could be used as weapons by Hooligans. Remember making one in Woodwork Class as a project at School all those years ago. 

Maybe you are old enough then 😉

• Like 1