Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

9 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I really hope our fans don't revert back to being over expectant bores next season. 

It's going to be a ****ing hard season and I think we'll be in for some difficult moments. 

To be fair there will be a lot more tight games next season which has helped the atmosphere at times this second half of season. However, 4-0 down to Man City at HT might not make for a cracking atmosphere.

One of the nights I am so gutted not to have been there. Looked amazing. Some iconic images for the LCFC 'montage' from last night, most of all Mavididi waving a pitchfork around. Kudos to the Saints fans who were audibly heard singing at 85 mins whilst streams of city fans left.

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

One of the nights I am so gutted not to have been there. Looked amazing. Some iconic images for the LCFC 'montage' from last night, most of all Mavididi waving a pitchfork around. Kudos to the Saints fans who were audibly heard singing at 85 mins whilst streams of city fans left.

Where have you found that?  My son was dancing around to much he missed it and doesn't believe me that it happened!

2 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Took my son's best mate with us for this one as a 15th B'day present for him. His first ever game.

He's smaller than my son so passed him a previous seasons Vardy shirt to wear and he felt every bit a full on supporter.

Pool and a very large burger at The Soar Point then onto the ground.

He's had the best night of his life, learnt every song and by the end couldn't speak, jumped around like a loon at every goal and full time and celebrated with everybody else around us.

We have seats as close to the away fans as you can get up towards the back in P1 and once he found his feet up there he joined in facing up to them.

A new generation LCFC fan for life and couldn't have chosen a better game.

And to top it all I got the biggest thank you from him and, unusually these days from my 15 year old son, a huge hug and a thank you for taking his mate.

Apparently it's going round his school this morning that my son has the coolest dad.

That'll do me! :D

Awesome mate :scarf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Where have you found that?  My son was dancing around to much he missed it and doesn't believe me that it happened!

There’s a picture of it on the Guardian website for the match report, albeit not the best one.

1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I love the scenes in the corner but I'm glad they've started looping round the pitch again. 

A lot more stayed to the end than usual for a midweek game- east, west and south stands still pretty much full at the final whistle. It's not a coincidence.

• Like 2

"Jump up if you love Leicester" from the singing section was a step too far for me after the taco selection and nachos I had before the game, even though I wanted to I probably would have vommed. Really enjoyed the past two games atmosphere, hats off to the UFS guys because my voice is busted and I don't make a quarter of the noise they do.

Edited by MustardTiger

2 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Took my son's best mate with us for this one as a 15th B'day present for him. His first ever game.

He's smaller than my son so passed him a previous seasons Vardy shirt to wear and he felt every bit a full on supporter.

Pool and a very large burger at The Soar Point then onto the ground.

He's had the best night of his life, learnt every song and by the end couldn't speak, jumped around like a loon at every goal and full time and celebrated with everybody else around us.

We have seats as close to the away fans as you can get up towards the back in P1 and once he found his feet up there he joined in facing up to them.

A new generation LCFC fan for life and couldn't have chosen a better game.

And to top it all I got the biggest thank you from him and, unusually these days from my 15 year old son, a huge hug and a thank you for taking his mate.

Apparently it's going round his school this morning that my son has the coolest dad.

That'll do me! :D

Do you mean you're the GOAT!?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MustardTiger said:

"Jump up if you love Leicester" from the singing section was a step too far for me after the taco selection and nachos I had before the game, even though I wanted to I probably would have vommed. Really enjoyed the past two games atmosphere, hats off to the UFS guys because my voice is busted and I don't make a quarter of the noise they do.

I wish someone had a video of that chant from outside the section, would look class