Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

14 hours ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

Brilliant atmosphere we helped the team in that game we were the 12th man Come on Leicester

Some saints fan has gone on his forum to say that he’s being going away for many years supporting his team, but last night was one of the best / loudest home supports he’s ever witnessed! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Fingers crossed for the more part time singers a penny dropped that a game is way more enjoyable for all when more and more sing.

Careful. That moon the loon crumpet will be out to get you!

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

A few of the younger lot in UFS may know him, his instagram page is not his actual name.

ah just wondering because i know of one who said he would like to get in one game so thought it may be him

• Like 1

SK1 scenes after the game were great to watch from A2(even that far away!) after the game. Well deserved for all the hard work they put into improving the atmosphere. Even in my area, where I’ve had a season ticket for about 18 years, there has been an improvement with some continued singing and joining in, since the Norwich game. I hope we can (as a stadium) ride this wave of improved atmosphere momentum into next season, without the use of clappers and other gimmicks the club will put out. I was in such a bad mood 5 minutes before kick off, with the outrageous light show and silly film that glossed over recent real concerns between the fans and club.

• Like 1

I was in SK4, and plenty there were joining in, as well as our end of the West Stand. I looked over my shoulder once or twice and saw scores of people up on their feet and loud - that sort of noise is infectious and so absolute kudos to every one of you guys for getting the life back into the club. 

It was a last-minute decision to come last night (many thanks to the unfortunate @ronnup) but it will remain long in the memory, and not least because of the fantastic support I was party to & a part of.

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Really wish the songs post FT would be quieter. Great they're adding to the atmosphere, but I wish the main noise was from the crowd with the music in the background not the other way round 

bang on uni, we dont need help ie playground outside music inside and lazerquest or men with mikes on pitch , spontaneous from the heart noise , well av a bloody bloke coming out of the centre circle playing an organ next and wel av the cost added to the season ticket . we have a voice , shout sing encourage , and like the last 3 days go wild  , great last night team gaffa and fans :ricardo: 

6 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Took my son's best mate with us for this one as a 15th B'day present for him. His first ever game.

He's smaller than my son so passed him a previous seasons Vardy shirt to wear and he felt every bit a full on supporter.

Pool and a very large burger at The Soar Point then onto the ground.

He's had the best night of his life, learnt every song and by the end couldn't speak, jumped around like a loon at every goal and full time and celebrated with everybody else around us.

We have seats as close to the away fans as you can get up towards the back in P1 and once he found his feet up there he joined in facing up to them.

A new generation LCFC fan for life and couldn't have chosen a better game.

And to top it all I got the biggest thank you from him and, unusually these days from my 15 year old son, a huge hug and a thank you for taking his mate.

Apparently it's going round his school this morning that my son has the coolest dad.

That'll do me! :D

Brilliant :) 

• Like 2

Guest leatherhead32
6 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Took my son's best mate with us for this one as a 15th B'day present for him. His first ever game.

He's smaller than my son so passed him a previous seasons Vardy shirt to wear and he felt every bit a full on supporter.

He's had the best night of his life, learnt every song and by the end couldn't speak, jumped around like a loon at every goal and full time and celebrated with everybody else around us.

We have seats as close to the away fans as you can get up towards the back in P1 and once he found his feet up there he joined in facing up to them.

And to top it all I got the biggest thank you from him and, unusually these days from my 15 year old son, a huge hug and a thank you for taking his mate.

Apparently it's going round his school this morning that my son has the coolest dad.

lovely stuff , hes hooked and why not . share the love :yahoo:

5 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

We're even getting praise for being creative! What a night

Fan The Flames

I did like Leicester's chant to us (to the football in a library tune) 'do do do Pompey on a Tuesday'.

Credit to Southampton too. 3000 on a Tuesday night and a fair few stayed at 5-0, even heard Saints Go Marching In at that scoreline at one point.

Always been a well followed side. Think in recent years they haven't brought as many as previous years but that's something to do with their ticket office.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Proper heartwarming stuff this is, last night could hopefully be the start of a lifetime of support :)

Poor sod :ph34r: lol

• Haha 3

Feels to me sometimes like the home atmosphere, despite its reputation over the years, actually has a lot of unlocked potential. This is why I still maintain if the stadium was configured differently, nights like Tuesday wouldn't be as few and far between.

At the same time though, can definitely see all sides to the argument over the placement of fans. In the future, if the SK1 section is to be the designated place for safe standing, can only hope by then the club will have expanded it. Support for a bigger section is there, and it's only going to get stronger after atmospheres like Tuesday.

As a side note it's a shame that the ground never seems to come through well on TV coverage, clappers of course the main reason for that.

22 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Feels to me sometimes like the home atmosphere, despite its reputation over the years, actually has a lot of unlocked potential. This is why I still maintain if the stadium was configured differently, nights like Tuesday wouldn't be as few and far between.

At the same time though, can definitely see all sides to the argument over the placement of fans. In the future, if the SK1 section is to be the designated place for safe standing, can only hope by then the club will have expanded it. Support for a bigger section is there, and it's only going to get stronger after atmospheres like Tuesday.

As a side note it's a shame that the ground never seems to come through well on TV coverage, clappers of course the main reason for that.

The TV show a lot of the singing section though but the sound just doesn't come though. 

I think they need to extend the section into SK2 but to be honest a lot of them there are limp lettuces for most home games

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

The TV show a lot of the singing section though but the sound just doesn't come though. 

I think they need to extend the section into SK2 but to be honest a lot of them there are limp lettuces for most home games

1 hour ago, AlexFT said:

Isn’t it the case the TV companies usually put their mics near the away fans at every ground as they tend to make more atmosphere?

• Like 2