Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

On 22/04/2024 at 07:59, niyaminski said:

I mean if you enjoy singing and all that then relocate to SK1. Doesn’t have to be in the singing section itself.

But generally as a club we need singers to congregate in one or two areas. SK1 (if it gets filled then across the Kop end) and L1.

I sit in J3. If people don't like to stand but want to still be close to the atmosphere it seems to be quite a good place

53 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fair enough, if there's enough people that want it in another place maybe they could get organised and push for something in another area. UFS don't have a monopoly on the atmosphere. 

I also actually think it is better to have multiple places dotted round the stadium rather than all in one place. As in the east stand you can just about hear the singing section but not really and due to this often L1/ Sk1 are singing different songs at the same time.

More spaced out spots would carry the sound round the ground more imo

6 minutes ago, Raj said:

A special LCFC video montage will be shown on the big screens inside the stadium bowl 20 minutes before kick-off and will be followed by a light sequence.

Supporters are therefore encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm to be ready to watch the pre-match activities.

Jesus fvck 🙄

15 minutes ago, Daggers said:

A special LCFC video montage will be shown on the big screens inside the stadium bowl 20 minutes before kick-off and will be followed by a light sequence.

Supporters are therefore encouraged to be in their seats by 7:40pm to be ready to watch the pre-match activities.

Jesus fvck 🙄

That ks for posting I'll have another beer in the pub

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Yer what? 

whole stadium was good today throughout barely heard the saints fans from p3

yeah the whole stadium was good tbf, 

have to admit its one of the best nights under the lights at the KP in terms of atmosphere for a good number of years, even in the europa and europa conference league wasnt as good as tonight imo

• Like 4

I assume the banner at the front was about the charge of £25? What did it say lads? 

Without a doubt, probably one of the atmospheres of the season for me. Stood behind the lads like I usually do and once again, full credit to them! They don’t stop.. 

Credit where it’s due, the section is getting better, I still believe if everyone joined in it could be amazing. But it’s going in the right direction. Just a little bit of feedback, and this ain’t criticism (it can’t be because I’ve got home with little voice) but try not to overkill a song. And there are still chants that ain’t being used.. but anyways I salute you boys anyways, especially the conductor who spends more time with his back to the game lol

Something new was being sung as we left, didn’t have a clue what it was

• Like 1

I was exhausted after last night. 

A lot of songs being started from other areas tonight. 

Particularly one lad at the back of sk1 who was just deciding to do any song other than the one being sung lol

1 hour ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

Is it just me that saw UFS and some areas surrounding it singing and jumping to if you love Leicester jump around 

Really hope someone has a video of it. Praying it is as goof as I thought it was at the time.