Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

On a bad note two people got arrested and will be most likely banned from the KP for doing something the clubs twitter page was showing off

Go on - don't be coy. What were they up to?

Was anyone at the KP thing the Club organised?

It was actually really well organised and nicely done. Good atmosphere after the match - probably helped by the free beer and whisky!!

Kudos to the club for arranging!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Was anyone at the KP thing the Club organised?

It was actually really well organised and nicely done. Good atmosphere after the match - probably helped by the free beer and whisky!!

Kudos to the club for arranging!

Didn't even see this - where was it?

Just now, foxile5 said:

Didn't even see this - where was it?

It was a free even but limited tickets - think it "sold out" quite quickly last week. A few hundred in one of the hospitality lounges in the West stand. Was sponsored by Jamesons who provided the drink!

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Never ever seen or heard anything like it, I'm in ruins. Phenomenal.

For once Ric I totally agree

Thats away games done for me because after 40 odd years I'm realistic enough to know that atmosphere isn't going to be bettered in my life time

Time to hand the baton over to one of you younger scroats so for feck sake dont let me down

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Never ever seen or heard anything like it, I'm in ruins. Phenomenal.

Agreed..... everyone to a man....and woman...  turned up last night.  I could hear football chants ringing in my ears all the way home and when I got into bed 

• Like 1

I will never forgive my - ironically - Leeds supporting workmate for having a gall bladder op this week and leaving me covering his shift and unable to go.

But what a night. Sets a huge benchmark for next season and any season to live up to going forward

I’ve woken up feeling like I had 10 pints last night despite being designated driver and not touching a drop 😂 Voice shot to pieces.

9 yo still in bed. “Medical appointment” for him this morning 👀

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Back at 2am, up at 6. CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE ringing in my ears… I love football. 

Back at 230, up at 430! Who needs sleep when you’ve still got shit loads of adrenaline pumping round you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

On a bad note two people got arrested and will be most likely banned from the KP for doing something the clubs twitter page was showing off

So annoying how hypocritical they are with stuff like this, splashing it all over social media then throwing the book at any perpetrator they can lay their hands on. Cvnts

• Like 2