Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Deathlist 2023

40 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

BBC News - Jeff Beck: Guitar legend dies aged 78

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64228780

Was sad to hear this.

Fortunate enough to have seem him three times live and was blown away each of those times.

Huge influence on me playing guitar and would definitely rank in my top three guitar players all-time.

• Like 1

I never even gave Lisa Presley much thought but it has surprised me that she's passed away. Especially at 54. 

Presley was transported from her home in Calabasas, California, to hospital after paramedics performed CPR on her following a possible cardiac arrest, TMZ first reported.

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

I never even gave Lisa Presley much thought but it has surprised me that she's passed away. Especially at 54. 

Presley was transported from her home in Calabasas, California, to hospital after paramedics performed CPR on her following a possible cardiac arrest, TMZ first reported.

Possibly a genetic heart defect? Elvis died of a heart attack in his 40's, so did his mum I think, and two of his uncles.

Not sure how much it'll mean to people on here but wrestler Jay Briscoe dies in car crash, aged 38. 

Bit of a tough one for me, him and his brother were two of my favourites for many years and had the pleasure of meeting both and sharing a 'smoke' with them after a show in Preston some years back. Genuinely nice guys. 

9 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

They keeping breaking my strings…all my Riffs  of my past are twanging their way

and turn,turn,turning…This last 18 months have lost some gems in rock music…

Soon time to make my own peace…what a true gaggle of greats to join at the End of the line…

56 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

They keeping breaking my strings…all my Riffs  of my past are twanging their way

and turn,turn,turning…This last 18 months have lost some gems in rock music…

Soon time to make my own peace…what a true gaggle of greats to join at the End of the line…

Hard to accept the original rock and roll generation are fading away. We of course had the shock of some of them died young due to the fast lifestyle but nowadays the passing of time is the enemy that can't be beaten.