Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Apprentice 2023

Vile bullying. 

Only accept applications from willy pullers.

Look at their proposals and go “yeh, this one will get viewers talking”

Get to the interviews

Humiliate then with rudeness

The entire show is fvcking vile. 

32 minutes ago, Parafox said:

All through the show the candidates have been calling Brady "Karen". 

Suddenly in the interviews she insists on being called  Baroness Brady.

Nasty.

I thought that was particularly vile…. ‘Karen is reserved for my friends’

Totally up herself…. She can get in the bin…

• Like 1

How can someone get through to the final on the basis of being the "most experienced" when the program is called The Apprentice?

Marnie's idea is risky and something a bit different which he doesn't normally go for, reckon he just goes for the cookie cutter option in Rochelle and tells her just to do the same again in the next town over.

Two of the final 5 were again fvcking dessert bars and sweet businesses which have been done to death on here. 

The standard this year seemed particularly dreadful which made it a laugh tbf. How can you sit in front of Claude and not know the difference between turnover and profit lol Makes Stringer's half pizza debacle look credible.

On 17/03/2023 at 19:28, Tuna said:

I get the impression the interviews are actually only a few minutes with a few gotcha's that the producers have found to humiliate the contestants.

I mean it's all fake isn't it? The business plans are handed to Karen and Tim at the start of the interview process in the lobby and if that's the case how did Mike manage to get a box of sweets prepared to embarrass Megan lol

They all hand on their business plans at the start of the whole proces which makes that part of the interview episode senseless. 

8 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can't just be more that thought Marnie's was the better idea? I think it was harshly cut in the interviews and clearly all candidates bite off more than they can chew in their plans so they can be made to look twats – but the fact she has so much funding secured is arguably the most impressive thing anyone has admitted since the series switched to the "business plan" model? Sugar disputing it is purely for telly, he'll know how that works; Brady clearly did. It ticks every box for the premise of the show.

Yeah he knows who he wants to invest in before the show starts for sure. It easy to spot early on. 

53 minutes ago, hejammy said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/lord-alan-sugar-issues-announcement-26518366.amp

I mean if he really did say this (and I take the Birmingham mail with a pinch of salt) then what an arrogant pr1ck! 

He may be successful but wow is he deluded. Probably due to years of people laughing at his shit jokes and telling him what he wants to hear. 

• Haha 1

On 19/03/2023 at 23:29, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can't just be more that thought Marnie's was the better idea? I think it was harshly cut in the interviews and clearly all candidates bite off more than they can chew in their plans so they can be made to look twats – but the fact she has so much funding secured is arguably the most impressive thing anyone has admitted since the series switched to the "business plan" model? Sugar disputing it is purely for telly, he'll know how that works; Brady clearly did. It ticks every box for the premise of the show.

Yeah she's clearly the best candidate. The level of conversation was totally different in her interview. To her they were saying "at what stage can you draw down your lottery funding" and to the others they're like "why don't you know the difference between profit and turnover". 

On 19/03/2023 at 20:53, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How can someone get through to the final on the basis of being the "most experienced" when the program is called The Apprentice?

Yeah, that bit baffled me too, such a cop out excuse for putting someone through. Megan had actually done something and had an interesting idea, Rochelle was just a bit Meh, should have been Simba in there anyway.

On 22/03/2023 at 15:07, Captain... said:

Yeah, that bit baffled me too, such a cop out excuse for putting someone through. Megan had actually done something and had an interesting idea, Rochelle was just a bit Meh, should have been Simba in there anyway.

4 of the last 5 winners (6 including the joint-winner that weird year) have dealt in puddings and sweets / places that sell puddings and sweets. Megan's idea was alright but maybe Big Al is just a bit bored of it now, or feels he already has enough dogs in that race?