Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Tall bugger but not immobile, no idea what he's like with the ball at his feet though. Didn't he have a bad injury? Swear someone mentioned that over the world cup.

Think he had an ACL and had just came back.

No thanks

5 minutes ago, pauls said:

Souttar is a good player only played once for stoke before the world Cup hence the poor results .Good on the ball unbeatable in the air confident what's not to like .stoke are a bad team as we can't buy anyone souttar is to good for us and not responsible for our position in the league he hasn't played many games but he's generally our best player every game too good for championship football 

So you want rid of him then. Good try. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, pauls said:

Souttar is a good player only played once for stoke before the world Cup hence the poor results .Good on the ball unbeatable in the air confident what's not to like .stoke are a bad team as we can't buy anyone souttar is to good for us and not responsible for our position in the league he hasn't played many games but he's generally our best player every game too good for championship football 

He's decently mobile right? As long as he can play in a higher line I think he'd be a great signing for us, I'd love a tall player that can actually help us with set-pieces (looking at you Vestergaard).

• Like 1

No but if you have a decent player and the rest of your team is crappie you want to see them doing well in the premiership and we ain't going anywhere soon he's stoke favourite player with the fans and we'd all like see him do well

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pauls said:

How much would Stoke be looking for?

2 minutes ago, pauls said:

No but if you have a decent player and the rest of your team is crappie you want to see them doing well in the premiership and we ain't going anywhere soon he's stoke favourite player with the fans and we'd all like see him do well

How is he compared to Nathan Collins, presumably as you’ve seen both in action. 

I don’t think he has made the step up Premier League very well.

Souttar can pass a ball and i mean a 40 yard pass to feet ! I've watched Leicester this year and they need height in the defence and also at set pieces .he's only 24 but lost a year through injury but he's over that now you can slate stoke and stoke fans will join in were crap but souttar is going places and at 24 a great buy with a great future

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pauls said:

Souttar can pass a ball and i mean a 40 yard pass to feet ! I've watched Leicester this year and they need height in the defence and also at set pieces .he's only 24 but lost a year through injury but he's over that now you can slate stoke and stoke fans will join in were crap but souttar is going places and at 24 a great buy with a great future

They do mate especially when we have the tallest defender in the PL who cannot head a ball or jump 😂 Maybe you could have Vestergaard as part of the deal?

• Haha 1