Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Harry Souttar

7 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

It's the hope that kills you. Probably won't get the paperwork through until Easter!

Probably not. Even if we did Rudders would then spend weeks massaging the paper in front of the company online banking app getting a long aroused kick. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would a back four of Kristiansen, Souttar, Faes and Castagne not be criminally slow though?

Faes needs an athletic CB partner with him.

I Don’t know what changed since the restart but Big Dan appears to be the leader between the two BUT from pre-WC form, a verbal Faes bossing the back line with an athletic and aggressive CB alongside him would stop me having nightmares about our persistence with a suicidal high line.

My mate is a Stoke fans - rates Souttar higher than Collins when he was there.

Stoke seem to have been interested in Iverson for a while now (think Neil had him on loan at PNE?), so the Stoke chat is that there could be a deal to be done with Souttar and Iverson. Which might have some legs in it due to Stolarczyk getting recalled?