Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Hopefully this guy is next. 

He started off abysmally in the role of DOF giving stupidly low release clauses but appeared to grow into the role.

However the signings and wages given over the last 2 seasons are totally out of sync with how we became successful in the first place and he and Whelan should carry the can for that.

If I had been as inept in my job then I would expect the sack...

• Like 4

On 09/05/2018 at 01:45, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot point directly to what Rudkin has done himself and use that as a reason to say get rid of him. I don't know what specifically it is.

But his job is director of football. Look at the role of the director of football at clubs abroad, and some back here too. Sevilla under Monchi is a great example of what an effective one can offer.

Under Rudkin, we have seen the most amount of money spent ever, to have a side that is clearly in decline. We are not efficient in the transfer market, and haven't been ever since we've won the league. We have thrown millions at ageing, unsuited and average players.

We are about to sack our third manager in fourteen months.

These aren't signs of good organisation or a clear direction - something that Rudkin is there to deliver.

Rudkin's experience here before is being head of a largely unproductive academy for a decade.

Rudkin out.

He was massively unpopular before the title win, and is one of many at the club that has had his position made almost a job for life because of what other people did. 

• Like 1

On 01/04/2023 at 17:55, Sol thewall Bamba said:

First team, PL2 and women's sides all in the relegation zone. 

Any accountability at all? The guy is totally out of his depth.

Of course he is. He's nothing but a jumped up youth team manager. 

• Like 1

Look at arsenal, arteta gets the plaudits and rightly so but the big change in their fortunes was when Edu came in and managed the club in a much different way to previous. 

Time to find out edu. 

• Like 2