Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2023

20 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

An he comes across as a really lovely bloke too.

His BBC interview certainly added more spice to an already highly anticipated matchup, he loves playing with fire lol 

His match with Ronnie will either be a Crucible classic or Ronnie batters him with a session to spare.

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Not quite as entertaining as the pigeon last year.

Hopefully Table 1 doesn’t have to be reclothed. 

They’ll have to re cloth that. I’d be very surprised if they don’t. 

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

They’ll have to re cloth that. I’d be very surprised if they don’t. 

They have Henry Hoover and his mates out.

They’ll probably give it a try, if unplayable a recloth tonight.

Might have to put someone on Thursday morning if their session gets delayed.

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

They have Henry Hoover and his mates out.

They’ll probably give it a try, if unplayable a recloth tonight.

Might have to put someone on Thursday morning if their session gets delayed.

Nah, it’s defo got to be re clothed. 

34 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Same. Wtf is achieved by doing this at probably one of the most inoffensive sports around?

Snooker has one of the smallest carbon footprints around when you consider other sports played in this country. England cricket team jetting over to Bangladesh for 3t20’s. Harlequins rugby team going to Cape Town for one game against the Stormers. Golf tours, tennis tours etc and yet this sport gets targeted lmao. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Snooker has one of the smallest carbon footprints around when you consider other sports played in this country. England cricket team jetting over to Bangladesh for 3t20’s. Harlequins rugby team going to Cape Town for one game against the Stormers. Golf tours, tennis tours etc and yet this sport gets targeted lmao. 

I think it’s probably more about opportunity, the security is so lax here. Recon I could have got in without a ticket at the weekend.

• Like 1

Them players have got a snooker cue in their hand and an utter fud runs in and is ruining their game.

That should be a run up and a free hit on the protester. Preferably two's upping him.

"I thought it was terrorists. I feared for my safety. So I fookin cracked him one. You can't be too careful, I was thinking of the public's safety".

Bob's your Uncle's defence lawyer.  

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think it’s probably more about opportunity, the security is so lax here. Recon I could have got in without a ticket at the weekend.

You could easily dig up a cricket pitch if you wanted to plan ahead. Security ain’t gonna do anything, it’s not as if these events are guarded by armed police. Look at the Everton one last year. 

Just now, Lionator said:

You could easily dig up a cricket pitch if you wanted to plan ahead. Security ain’t gonna do anything, it’s not as if these events are guarded by armed police. Look at the Everton one last year. 

Oh I get that, just pointed out that it’s probably opportunistic where they have watched the Grand National and thought it’s a good idea and figured out it’s doable at the snooker.

Biggest event on the calendar so impact V effort is high. Either way, they are c unts.