Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Your most embarrassing moment

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Earlier this week i had a bit of a mare. I was out walking and dragging my toddler in his wagon. My wife called and i was speaking with her and all of a sudden there was a car horn. I look up wondering what’s going on and they’re pointing backwards… I’d clearly forgotten to put the seat belt on as my toddler had fallen out the back of the wagon and some how i’d not heard and had walked on for about 3 meters. 

The shame was compounded as when i was picking him up and checking he was okay, a young girl comes over on her bike. I was expecting her to say “is he okay” or something but no… she tells me “ I saw what happened”  I felt threatened by an 8 year old lol

I can now not walk on that street ever again. 

Lucky a Polar bear didn’t have a few words with you….

Telling you she ordered Seal, from meals on wheels and not small kids road kill..:teehee:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Parafox said:

There's a similar topic from a few years ago. I tried to find it but can't. 

It was very amusing. 

When I was about 13 I was walking to the bus stop to go into town when a mate's dad stopped at a red light just as I was passing. He waved in greeting but I took this as a sign for a lift. I got in the car and said thanks.

He was actually on his way home from work. Fair play to him, he took me into town. Once I'd got in and then realised my error, I was pretty embarrassed.

Another time I was about 19. I met a girl and we had a brief relationship. She was up for it one night and I got down to business. As I was doing the deed on her parents living room carpet, I thought "surely this isn't right, she seems really bristly down there". Only afterwards did I realise my member was not where it should have been and was actually between her bum cheeks and the carpet. She never said anything about it but I was mortified.

We didn't continue the relationship. lol

40-50 years on, these stick in my mind.

Better than sticking in her carpet.

52 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Only afterwards did I realise my member was not where it should have been and was actually between her bum cheeks and the carpet.

Might use that as my new signature :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

It was very amusing. 

When I was about 13 I was walking to the bus stop to go into town when a mate's dad stopped at a red light just as I was passing. He waved in greeting but I took this as a sign for a lift. I got in the car and said thanks.

He was actually on his way home from work. Fair play to him, he took me into town. Once I'd got in and then realised my error, I was pretty embarrassed.

Another time I was about 19. I met a girl and we had a brief relationship. She was up for it one night and I got down to business. As I was doing the deed on her parents living room carpet, I thought "surely this isn't right, she seems really bristly down there". Only afterwards did I realise my member was not where it should have been and was actually between her bum cheeks and the carpet. She never said anything about it but I was mortified.

That story was my signature a few years back. Sorry @Izzy

• Thanks 1

Guest Mee-9

When at uni, me and my mates used to do this ridiculous and disgusting thing when we’d go to the loos, we’d go in the cubicles next door to each other and try and splash each others shoes, pissing under the side wall towards the other. (Yeah we were ****ing disgusting) 

We were in the Student Union one night, and me and my mate Rich did this. Well, I thought it was Rich in the cubicle next to me. Starting pissing, then turned 90 degrees to the left in an attempt to splash his shoes, letting the yellow river run free, and all I heard from next door was ‘BRUV WHAT THE **** MY BRAND NEW JORDANS.’ 

Turned out my mate had done a runner from the loo, i’d splashed some 6 foot 7 black guys new shoes with my Jagermeister-tinged piss. To make things worse, as I legged it out of the loos as quickly as I could before he got me, I realised I hadn’t put my cock away properly either. Pissed all down my leg. 

The bloke came out of the cubicle smelling blood, I swiftly left after (it was about 3:30am) as I thought no girls would fancy a one nighter with a bloke with piss all down his jeans. We’re talking proper significant amounts too, blue jeans. It really was a walk of shame home. 

6 hours ago, Parafox said:

It was very amusing. 

Ffs para that is hilarious. Goes to show men will shag anything. I don't feel like a creep anymore, thanks lol.

Edited by Jattdogg

5 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

When at uni, me and my mates used to do this ridiculous and disgusting thing when we’d go to the loos, we’d go in the cubicles next door to each other and try and splash each others shoes, pissing under the side wall towards the other. (Yeah we were ****ing disgusting) 

We were in the Student Union one night, and me and my mate Rich did this. Well, I thought it was Rich in the cubicle next to me. Starting pissing, then turned 90 degrees to the left in an attempt to splash his shoes, letting the yellow river run free, and all I heard from next door was ‘BRUV WHAT THE **** MY BRAND NEW JORDANS.’ 

Turned out my mate had done a runner from the loo, i’d splashed some 6 foot 7 black guys new shoes with my Jagermeister-tinged piss. To make things worse, as I legged it out of the loos as quickly as I could before he got me, I realised I hadn’t put my cock away properly either. Pissed all down my leg. 

The bloke came out of the cubicle smelling blood, I swiftly left after (it was about 3:30am) as I thought no girls would fancy a one nighter with a bloke with piss all down his jeans. We’re talking proper significant amounts too, blue jeans. It really was a walk of shame home. 

You was pissing blood too? lol

My 4 year old pulled up a lady’s skirt in front of us whilst waiting to check in at the airport, proper pulled it up to reveal the lot - I will never forget the leopard skin thong - she was so embarrassed and so were we, she took it well tbf - probably because she had a cracking behind. 

• Haha 1

While at uni I ate a curry made with questionable chicken. We had plans to go out the same night so after I ate I started to get ready, during the shower I felt something was off with my stomach but carried on. I was burping and farting out toxic gasses. 
Being a typical student lager goblin I whacked on a shirt, jeans and paco robane and hit the union. 
Whilst stood at the bar I was getting a sweat on and starting to feel a bit nervous. Two pints later I had crippling cramps and even my legs and knees were sweating. Then all of a sudden I had such bad cramps that I had to get to the toilet immediately. I clenched my arse and hurry waddled to the toilet and thankfully one of the cubicles was free. 
I got in there and proceeded to do the worst crap of my life. It was luminous green and I swear it emitted a glow and the smell could peel paint. It was a public health hazard that even Jonathan Van-Tam would shy away from. 
I could hear other blokes in there getting agitated at the smell but more and more people were coming in. 
I just happened to look at the door and notice in horror that I hadn’t pulled the lock all the way across, in a panic knowing that someone would soon try to open the door, I leant forward in a sort of half crouch and stuck out my leg to try and block the door. 
At the same time somebody booted the door and it flung open revealing me to the whole room, crouched with my leg out and covered in sweat with a pathetic look on my face. The kicker was in fancy dress as a Smurf, I don’t know who was most surprised. 

• Haha 4