Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

I may be unusual/different because.........

17 minutes ago, Stinky said:

I've never watched James Bond films, Star Wars, the Simpsons, drank Coca Cola/Pepsi or chewed gum. Or eaten Haribo actually 

Never ever drank coke or Pepsi? How old are you just so I can put into context how mad that is lol 

24 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Never ever drank coke or Pepsi? How old are you just so I can put into context how mad that is lol 

Well the food/drink things can be explained that I was very fussy as a child, even in to my late teens really. I'm 31, I eat virtually anything now but drink-wise nothing has really changed, also don't drink tea/coffee or any hot drinks. Have tried those but just think they're rank. Given how shit they are for you I just have no desire to try it and risk getting in to it, I eat enough shit to balance it out lol so basically live off water, but do drink sugary orange drinks and squash/juice, just not frequently

I still don't think I'd like it anyway tbh 

On 16/05/2023 at 23:12, marbles said:

Oh boy

I really don’t like people.

I prefer to be left alone and not have people around.

I don’t like to travel.  No interest in seeing sites.  I go nowhere when on vacation.  

I don’t like trying new foods.  I like what I like and am happy.  Sometimes I will eat the exact same thing for dinner, for weeks on end.

You should've ended that post with a "dagnabbit!"

• Haha 2

I can't stand cucumber, can't eat anything that has touched cucumber (thus ruling out many pre-prepared salads). Seems like an inoffensive veg right? Mostly water, and I like water, guzzle the stuff in summer. Then I saw something, might have been QI that said some people have a gene that makes cucumber taste revolting. Who knew?

This isn't the only unusual thing about me, but how many pages can I fill?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, bovril said:

I really like offal. Not sure how different that is

Depends what you mean as offal, I guess.:blink:

"Beef offal includes the stomachs, tripe, or large stomach, brains, heart, liver, tongue, and kidneys. For young beef, or veal, a number of additional parts, such as spinal marrow, trotters (feet), mesentery, and the sweetbread, are counted among the variety meats".

:blink:

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Depends what you mean as offal, I guess.:blink:

"Beef offal includes the stomachs, tripe, or large stomach, brains, heart, liver, tongue, and kidneys. For young beef, or veal, a number of additional parts, such as spinal marrow, trotters (feet), mesentery, and the sweetbread, are counted among the variety meats".

:blink:

Had veal liver tonight.

I like tripe and tongue, it's popular in Italy and Bulgaria where I've lived, but not here unfortunately. 

Had brain in Bulgaria but even I had to draw the line there.

• Haha 1

I love cooking, cleaning, washing up, looking after my kid. I don’t like going out but force myself to for the sake of my wife and social conventions. 

I have a relatively well paid job but my dream would be to sack it in and take a job as a kitchen porter or cleaner. I think one day I will probably do that.