Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

I may be unusual/different because.........

I have Waardenburg Syndrome and as a result of that, I have black hair with white streak in the middle.    Along with my mixed race skin and deafness, it does give me a distinctive appearance.

Once while registering for a new GP, the doctor had to google the syndrome and compared me to the google images on his computer with a bemused expression on his face 😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I don't drink tea.

Hate the stuff, including the smell. Which does lead to be being treaded as a freak by a few people. It seems it's acceptable to not like coffee, but most definitely not to dislike tea.

17 hours ago, Milo said:

I’ve never had a cup of tea in my life. 

Also, I can’t wear odd socks. Pretty phobic about it. Even if, say, both socks are black I will spend a good 10 minutes making sure that they are an exact pair, and not just two black socks from different pairs. 

(Did I overshare)? 

What kind of monster doesn't like a cup of tea :angry: lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jonthefox said:

I'm 55 in July and i'm still not entirely sure which direction my life is heading. 

44 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Retirement?

I'm 50 in July and this is definitely my direction. Actually, it's a destination I've arrived at rather than a direction lol

6 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I'm pretty sure nearly everyone is winging it more than half the time.

even the people at the top, Obama in his pomp are blagging it. everyones a blagger. there is no manual to success, manual to life as such.

take each day as it comes.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2023 at 07:20, STEVIE B said:

I actually enjoy my own company, (I have mates & family !)

Me too, if the house is empty it’s lovely to sit and read, listen to music or watch tv completely uninterrupted. I also love to take myself of for a pint somewhere where I don’t know anyone and just enjoy sitting there in my own watching the world go by.

• Like 2

On 16/05/2023 at 16:26, Tuna said:

I've never watched Star Wars (that I can remember)!

I’ve never watched a James Bond movie all the way through, caught 10/20 minutes here and there but never managed it, it’s not a conscious decision as I keep thinking I’ll have to watch one but it seems bond and my paths never cross.

20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Never been to McDonald's.

On the one hand top work it's pretty shit.

On the other hand, if you've never ploughed through two or three double cheeseburgers when you're pissed out your mind then you're missing out on an experience.

On 16/05/2023 at 22:06, Samilktray said:

Got to be honest after flying last week I have debated whether the holiday is worth the mental toll that the flight takes on me 

Plenty of good holidays to be had in the uk, Ireland on the boat or France/Netherlands/Belgium on the train tbf. You don’t need to fly to have a good holiday.

I loved school, I didn't mind homework, I studied hard for exams, I don't mind work, I haven't taken all my annual leave off during the last few years and since I started a new job in November last year, I have always started a few minutes earlier than my colleagues and finish a few minutes after they have gone.

Just now, Unabomber said:

What about KFC?

No, only because a friend had severe food poisoning whilst at university after eating some chicken from there and was bed-bound for around 2 days..lol

Just now, Wymsey said:

No, only because a friend had severe food poisoning whilst at university after eating some chicken from there and was bed-bound for around 2 days..lol

Also someone found a head in chicken from KFC Coalville 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Also someone found a head in chicken from KFC Coalville 

The worst I heard a few years' ago was someone noticing a small toad in their burger (McDonald's)..

Edited by Wymsey

16 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

The worst I heard a few years' ago was someone noticing a small toad in their burger (McDonald's)..

But that was just a misunderstanding.

The customer ordered toad in the hole, but the employee misheard it as "toad in a roll".

• Haha 2