Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Fvck sakes are we now seriously wishing failure on a kid because he went back on loan to the club that he helped get promoted to play in the Prem? 

Yeah, it's ridiculous. 

Why would you not want to play for a club you know well from having been there the previous season, been successful at and are in the top flight?

And if he does well and they go down, he could get a big money move to another PL club. 

The fact we had a chance of getting him against all that speaks highly of the pull we have. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Scotch said:

Phil Jones re-signed for Utd.

Potential back 3 of Jones, Maguire and Evans... 

Don't get their strategy, on this front, although suspect they'll try and save for January to get some younger decent replacements in.

4 hours ago, ned.1884 said:

@Ric Flair you’re gonna want to sit down before you read this one

73FF9B17-823A-4827-B0DA-C65406B2D956.jpeg

What a fcukin surprise, when we stereotype that Salzburg and Frankfurt sign massive talents from lesser countries it's because they do. He'll move inside 2 years for big money, just like Lindstrom (who I said would) and Gloukh will. 

The price is just staggering, we've paid more for Mavididi and the buy options on Akgün and Fatawu are massive in comparison.

This is the one that's got away, I've not seen an all round talent like it for a while.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What a fcukin surprise, when we stereotype that Salzburg and Frankfurt sign massive talents from lesser countries it's because they do. He'll move inside 2 years for big money, just like Lindstrom (who I said would) and Gloukh will. 

The price is just staggering, we've paid more for Mavididi and the buy options on Akgün and Fatawu are massive in comparison.

This is the one that's got away, I've not seen an all round talent like it for a while.

I’d like to think we at least were interested/enquired.

Even if we were still in the Prem I think Frankfurt, as a stepping stone, is more appealing than Leicester. 

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’d like to think we at least were interested/enquired.

Even if we were still in the Prem I think Frankfurt, as a stepping stone, is more appealing than Leicester. 

Quite possibly but a lot of players will follow the money, we've missed a massive trick in recent years. 

• Like 1