Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

We have seen links over the past week - all comes to a head today 

what happens if someone rocks up with an offer of £8m at 5pm and agrees to cover his loyalty bonus ? 

We say, get stuffed. Did you see his absolute screamer against Tranmere??!

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wrong way to look at imo. They'll have been working on a Wilf deal in case they couldn't get Sangare. 

No different to us looking at Chair or THB in case Wilf or Souttar go. 

I don’t doubt that, but the language fab was using was things like “he’s their top target” that’s likely been leaked to scare psv 

3 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

If they both run their contracts down thats not ace at all.

Depends on how much people are prepared to pay against what they could provide if they stay.

The whole 'leaving for free is shit' argument isn't always as clear cut as people think.   Cost isn't always equal to value.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

More ifs than a traders spreadsheet. I hope so, but have my reservations.

But the whole 'sell now' angle is based on 'if's' -  Selling is good.... IF someone wants to buy them, IF someone is prepared to pay their market value, IF we can replace them within budget, IF what you are getting is better/as good as what you're giving up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

This is why not even benching them in favour of 2 goalkeepers creates this issue even more for us. They're like the reduced spag bol in the Sainsbury's reduced section.

Because putting someone like soumare on the bench and then playing hamza instead will cause saleability to sky rocket!

39 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Because putting someone like soumare on the bench and then playing hamza instead will cause saleability to sky rocket!

Not sky rocket but still suggests they're something more than huge burdens we cannot wait to see the back of. The 2 goalkeeper thing is only gripe I have had with Enzo so far. You won't find a bigger hater of Rudkin than me but you don't chuck your company stapler in the bin in front of the boss on the first day do you?

Maybe you do actually.

4 hours ago, James_lcfc said:

I share your thoughts on his performances but seriously;

...that is not a disrespectful post lol

If he's saying we're denying a move, making him see out his contract after the way he's played for past couple of years, then i'd say some stupid instagram post saying locked in is disrespectful, but opinions differ

2 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I’ve no axe to grind either way with Wilf.  But that goal was a miss hit cross

2 hours ago, BigMicky said:

Look at the angle of his foot, why has he used the laces to cross it? 

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Equally if he was putting his laces through it, why did he hit is so softly?

It could just be he was caught between crossing and shooting and did neither - and got lucky