Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

3 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Palhinha, Mitro and Tosin for Castagne, Jimenez, Wilf and Bassey. Tenner on relegation please.....

You have Luton, Everton, sheff Utd, forest, wolves ahead of them, I’d have fancied us to stay up if that was the fodder down there last season 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

With only a year left on his deal, you can imagine that clubs have held off till the very end of the window to force a cheap sale on a player who isn’t crucial to us 

This is why not even benching them in favour of 2 goalkeepers creates this issue even more for us. They're like the reduced spag bol in the Sainsbury's reduced section.

Will hasn’t been Wilf for about four years and while I’d prefer him to go, he has looked the best he’s been since forever in his advanced role under Maresca. He’s even scored a few goals. Whatever the reason, maybe the opposition are so surprised to see him in the final third he catches them by surprise or if he looks at it as a positive reset of his career, I wouldn’t mind too much if he stays this final year. Who knows maybe we’ll get something in January from a desperate club IF he plays decent. 

Locked in? Utterly disrespectful, I’m really not a fan of Ndidi, been utter garbage for 2 seasons , saw a poster having a go at another fan for having an opinion such as this, all because he’s decided to start making a bit of an effort, well we all know why now, I’ve seen excuses that he’s had family issues , well I’m sorry, we all have issues in life, but that’s no excuse at being half arsed at you job for 2 years. Hope he goes and we get in a player that values our club and us fans, frankly I think we’ll be better off without him.

Not sure we should read too much into 'Locked in'. 

Youth of today have all kinds of random terms for things...

He has looked pretty damn happy playing for us so far. 

Forest is hardly a dream move either. 

I think he will be fine if he does stay and Enzo already said he is an important player for us. 

Just now, STUHILL said:

Not sure we should read too much into 'Locked in'. 

Youth of today have all kinds of random terms for things...

He has looked pretty damn happy playing for us so far. 

Forest is hardly a dream move either. 

I think he will be fine if he does stay and Enzo already said he is an important player for us. 

Youth of today? He’s 43.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Locked in? Utterly disrespectful, I’m really not a fan of Ndidi, been utter garbage for 2 seasons , saw a poster having a go at another fan for having an opinion such as this, all because he’s decided to start making a bit of an effort, well we all know why now, I’ve seen excuses that he’s had family issues , well I’m sorry, we all have issues in life, but that’s no excuse at being half arsed at you job for 2 years. Hope he goes and we get in a player that values our club and us fans, frankly I think we’ll be better off without him.

I share your thoughts on his performances but seriously;

...that is not a disrespectful post lol

Just now, Lambert09 said:

i wondered at the time if the scum were using us to get the sangare deal accepted. They’ve played Fab like a fiddle.

Glad wilf isn’t joining them. Hopefully we get a late bid from fulham 🤞

Wrong way to look at imo. They'll have been working on a Wilf deal in case they couldn't get Sangare. 

No different to us looking at Chair or THB in case Wilf or Souttar go.