Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

1 minute ago, Jabfox said:

Has a g wagon and RR Vogue I think 

Thought so. I think his wife picked his car up from the training ground earlier which makes me think he has gone somewhere in someone else’s car.

Could have got that completely wrong btw.

• Like 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Thought so. I think his wife picked his car up from the training ground earlier which makes me think he has gone somewhere in someone else’s car.

always a possibility mate! could be on his way to Notts in a blacked out Mercedes for his medical lol 

Just now, MPH said:

well if this McAtee cuffufle is true he might be on his way!

Would be more than OK with that! 

Nacho is the one I want to keep, and despite the positive start by N'didi, I still think he will struggle with the technical aspects of Enzoball over the course of a season. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

nothing in it, the RR was towed as she parked on double yellows & was also blocking an Ambulance in whilst she was in the salon getting her bonnet done but then needed to pick the kids up from summer camp so she got a lift to Seagrave to pick up the G Wagon & now he's in trouble because she found something in the glove box that doesn't belong to her :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Nacho is the one I want to keep, and despite the positive start by N'didi, I still think he will struggle with the technical aspects of Enzoball over the course of a season. 

Also, I feel we have better cover already available for midfield than strikers if we manage to **** up replacing him in time.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Nididi would be more than good enough for the championship, he has shown improvements already, also Enzo said he is key part of the squad.

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

You're not the only one that does it but where did it come from?

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

You're not the only one that does it but where did it come from?

He told me he prefers it like that. 

I actually have no idea where that has come from as I am usually pretty lazy with typing. It's wrong and more effort! 

• Haha 1