Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

16 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Sangare keen to join PL strugglers Forest from CL-qualified PSV :facepalm:. Highlights the draw of the PL and the comparatively high wages. 

He would have joined us if we were in the premier league, premier league is where all the players want to be barring the Saudi League wages…

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

IMG_6376.jpeg

personally have a feeling Sangare wont end up at Forest, i suspect Wilf will go there, 

wouldnt shock me one bit to see Sangare end up at Fulham, with Palhinha looking to be heading to Bayern

then we'll try and get another in to replace Wilf, hopefully Chair

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Sangare keen to join PL strugglers Forest from CL-qualified PSV :facepalm:. Highlights the draw of the PL and the comparatively high wages. 

Mercenary. Forest will be saddled with a high earner with no hunger. Turning down the Champions League and a better shop window for a relegation battle says all you need to know about this chump 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf if Nacho is finally THE man this year, bonds with Maresca and does well it wouldn't surprise me if he extends. 

If we're top in January, comfortably, i'd imagine he would