Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

EFL Cup 2023/24

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Fulham can absolutely beat either of these (Chelsea, NUFC) if drawn in the semis.  A cup final would be amazing for them: first in half a century?

WTF has happening with Trippier?  It's like he's switched brains with Harry Maguire.

Not sure about domestic but they played in Europa League final under Hodgson, must be a decade ago now though.

I’d like to see Fulham win it tbf. 

Edited by Fox92

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think Howe is way closer to the sack than people realise. 

Always going to happen as soon as it goes wrong, given their backing. If they don’t make top 6 again I think he will be gone.

Edited by Fox92

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not sure about domestic but they played in Europa League final under Hodgson, must be a decade ago now though.

I’d like to see Fulham win it tbf. 

2010. Same night as our semi v Cardiff. 

A fun night in our LCFC and Fulham supporting house! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Looked ill, was literally white as a sheet

That's what I thought.

Howe is running them into the ground, 5 or 6 games making next to no subs despite having senior players on the bench.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I do wonder if something is up with Trippier.

3 massive mistakes in as many games

Looks unwell and unfit.

To go from faultless to this in an instant is worrying, hope all is well personally etc.

50 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Saw someone say he left the last England squad for ‘personal reasons’ as well. Must be something going on

There were rumours of marital disharmony. In other words, Trippier caught playing away. 

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

He shouldnt be. Hes done an incredible job with the squad hes working with. Majority of that team is as average as it gets. Lacaselles, Longstaff, Ritchie, Almiron 😂

He spent over 350m in two and a half season. People seem to gloss over this point.

Decent job but far from incredible.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Quite like the idea of Fulham beating their near neighbours in either the semis or final. 

Last night the Fulham supporting OH was over excited at the prospect of going to Wembley and winning the trophy. 

Fast forward 24 hours, they've drawn Liverpool and I've pointed out we're on holiday for the final 😂

(I do the trophies in this house, fck "em) 🤣

• Haha 2