Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Hannibal Mejbri

Ffs nooooo I seen him play at Seagrave against our under 23s 2 seasons back. He was strutting around like he was prime Ronaldinio in reality he was just about the worst player on the pitch. 

Good hair though. 

• Like 2

When I’ve seen him for United I remember being impressed, admittedly that is a very limited sample. High energy player, puts himself about, really made a difference to the tempo of the team when he was subbed on a couple of times. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

When I’ve seen him for United I remember being impressed, admittedly that is a very limited sample. High energy player, puts himself about, really made a difference to the tempo of the team when he was subbed on a couple of times. 

Hamza upgrade? 

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

I didn’t see any of either player last season. Just remember being impressed when I watched Hannibal first couple of times, he was very young, fearless. 

No, I meant is his hair an upgrade? I don't care about football. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Could there be a slight chance he's improved his game and attitude from 2 seasons ago... 

Not when I seen him play in   the cup for Man U. Think he was on the pitch for about 15 minutes and just about kicked every single oppo player, how he wasn't sent off I don't know. 

But yeah defgo upgrade on Hamza hairwise.