Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

Still can't get over them playing him the other night with this deal pretty much done. Risky business indeed! 

Happy we have got our RW in, and was impressed with what I saw at Molde. 

I suspect he is far from the finished article though, and just got to hope he doesn't do a Tete on us! 

Just now, StanSP said:

Not sure it can work like that, the deal would have already been agreed. 

If he plays 25 games there is an obligation to buy. 
That said the selling club would probably tell us to do one if the threshold wasn’t met and we tried to negotiate.

Depending on the interest the player received at the time.

33 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Still can't get over them playing him the other night with this deal pretty much done. Risky business indeed! 

Happy we have got our RW in, and was impressed with what I saw at Molde. 

I suspect he is far from the finished article though, and just got to hope he doesn't do a Tete on us! 

Someone explained it the other night basically Tete, Zaha and the Algerian winger were all uneligible to play and champions league footy is worth more to galatasaray than this loan/transfer. It worked for them because he played well assisted a goal and didn't get injured. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Someone explained it the other night basically Tete, Zaha and the Algerian winger were all uneligible to play and champions league footy is worth more to galatasaray than this loan/transfer. It worked for them because he played well assisted a goal and didn't get injured. 

And we benefit by him having had some game time....

7 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Not coming on the King Power plane its currently on the ground in Thailand. 

That time difference is a b!tch! You were having wet dreams whilst we were driving each other mental discussing what his in-flight movie was. 

I wonder if they’ve popped him In the “welcome to Leicester, you’ll be staying in a lovely place with a view of our local rivals stadium” penthouse that they use for loanees lol 

• Haha 1