Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Champions League Thread 2023/2024

15 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Ha, I thought someone would mention the 10-2 massacre!  It would be a relief to get that monkey off our back and ensure Kane does not progress to the semi finals.  Surely not good for German football that Bayern have such a monopoly on the Bundesliga either.  About time someone else stepped up, so come on Leverkusen.  🤞

How can someone be in one of my favourite parts of the UK..settled down has a Gunner,then…

even understand those hate vibes,that 99.9 % fans would love Kane to break all records,but lose out on

a trophy,and Leverkusen germanys eternal runners up this season with a great manager win the league…

Even though they are one of those usually  hated Factory-ran-Companies…..

World is getting smaller..:D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For info - lottery application for Champions League Final (Wembley) and other European finals (Dublin/Athens) open until April 16th.

You can do a conditional or unconditional application based on a team getting to the final. Chances slim but someone has to have success in the lottery.

https://www.uefa.com/tickets/

8 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Not very loyal to my team, admittedly, but I can't believe I missed those two matches last night for the guff I had to endure live from The Den.

Watch both of tonight's end 0-0 now :rolleyes:

Same, it's grating me heavily as today the office is alight with talk of the two games. Whilst I watched that nonsense at the den. Luckily no more clashes between our matches and PL/CL games for the rest of the season.

Neither were worthy of being penalties in the Arsenal v Bayern game - nice to see a ref applying common sense to a high pressure situation

1) The Arsenal handball - Bayern players nowhere near and I think just a case of unfortunate timing as Arsenal were clearly planning to do the whole weird passing to the keeper from the goal kick - Sanchez was just passing the ball to Gabriel. No Bayern players near, arsenal gained no advantage and Bayern were not disadvantaged.

2) Saka did the same thing I've seen him do about about 4 times this year already - running in one direction and then magically one of his legs spaz out and kick to the side. Weirdly it always ends up with him kicking an opposition player and then falling over in the box.

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Quite enjoying the champions league matches when you don't really mind who wins. Good escapism from our indifferent form 

True - though I'm happy Barca winning. I've got Ipswich Watford on as well. Not hard to tell the difference. Come on the yellows.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1