Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Football grub from other clubs

I suspect the club will carry on trucking until the new stand and general stadium redevelopment happens - thats what I would do anyway. It's a line in the sand to get something better throughout the ground and outside - in the mean time what we have ''will do'' - there are plenty of places to grab some food or drink outside the ground, if you can't last for 90 mins without a beer or a pie....it's not the cinema.

I think the emergence of craft beer and street food is a real opportunity for us but we have plenty of other stuff to focus on in the meantime.

14 hours ago, KFS said:

Reminds me of that time on here we had a debate about someone getting a steaming hot pie to the face 

Wasn't that against Hull when some one dared to turn up in a yellow and black shirt after playing sunday football?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

I wish the club would pull their head out of their arse and get in on the supplying of good grub and good craft beers/ciders.

I want an invitation to the club’s tasting tour,of potential partners…:cheers::banana:….please.

8 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Most of that nosh is definitely not from the actual stadium

I was speaking to a Barnsley fan last night and mentioned their food, they said it’s the food vans outside in the fans park that sell the good stuff though the pies in the stadium are really good. I can remember the pies being good there over 30 odd years back when I first went (first away game) as a kid. In fact when I saw this thread title Barnsley’s pies where the first thing I thought of.

Could I make a suggestion as the games are generally 3 pm.Have some cereals when you get up have lunch before you go say about 1 pm and have evening meal when you get home about 6.

Its interesting though fella next to us has digestive biscuits wrapped in foil that he opens dead on half time and then a packet of fruit pastilles for the second half=habit and ritual