Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Football grub from other clubs

6 hours ago, honeybradger said:

I would hazard a guess that there isnt a market for decent vegetarian food at football matches. At the end of the day money talks so the lack of effort is telling.

I'm sure there is plenty of appetite for better food, veggie stuff included.

The problem is all the people still paying for the shit 'meat' pies and sausages that they do serve.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, westernpark said:

The current Bombay Bites prices make our concourse prices look reasonable. 

One doesn't eat prices..

High % of football grounds should be ashamed of themselves.

Plus to a certain degree the owners of the club's should be too.The crap franchises around the grounds..Owner should go around and see the swill that under their Name is being dished out.

The British have the knack of making a general  decent business of destroying a basic product for consumption then serving up swill in the name of food at

Football grounds..

The most incredible partner in this big con, is the Fan himself,for buying the shit..wrapped in paper/box,or served up on a non-eviromental-friendly catering plate.

And the Twats do it week in,week out.then have the audacity to keep complaining to all and sundry,except to the relevant  people who matter,and will do so for 60-80years.

These very  same people, will turn out acting more demur & sophisticated, with their GF or wife on their arm maybe even family, then  will rightly scream out,or quietly ask for the chef/manager and belay how anybody dare serve up such a disgracefull concoctions on their regular Lunch or night out...And will swear never to return..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I follow Footy Scran on Twitter and I love it when they post something deliciousand get memes posted in reply with stuff like "Scran-dabidozi", "Tessa Scranderson" and "Mahatma Scrandhi"  lol

Scran Collymore

Ruud Scan Nistlerooy

• Haha 2

I went to a game in San Jose a few years ago and the standard of football food in the states is miles ahead of us. Amazing tacos, BBQ, Middle Eastern wraps, loads of choice and all good quality. Exactly the kind of food you find out and about in food carts/pop ups in the city which is why some Indian street food would be great at the kp.

Football fans in the uk get a bad deal all around.

• Like 2