Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2023/24

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Apparently some nice news a poor bloke only his 20s suffered a heart attack in the villa game. Luckily a female fan did cpr and managed to save the guys life. Hes now recovering. Certainly great to know there people around to help and save.

Yes looks like they have got in contact with her and the guy in question is “ok” thankfully.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can see Villa actually winning the second leg 3-1 but going out on dreaded pens even with martinez in goal. Ref looked a right mess. Shambles decisions, villa were dreadful last night but i wouldn't say the greek side which i cant spell lol... were any better. Martinez is of course best goalie in world atm, whilst their second choice olsen is possibly the worst goalie premier league lol what a combination. I think they'll spend money on back up keeper in the summer.

Another dodgy looking handball decision.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Apparently some nice news a poor bloke only his 20s suffered a heart attack in the villa game. Luckily a female fan did cpr and managed to save the guys life. Hes now recovering. Certainly great to know there people around to help and save.

Turns out she's a paramedic from Leicester called Heidi. 

Well done that girl. :appl:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Turns out she's a paramedic from Leicester called Heidi. 

Well done that girl. :appl:

From leicester and supports the villa :S... club on her doorstep... well shes an hero can be forgiven.

33 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

What do you think about the Villa game tonight guys? I believe Villa will score 5 or even 6 goals, 0-5, 1-6 it's my prediction. 

What's your thinking behind that? Olympiakos aren't great but 5 or 6 goals? Really? 

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

What's your thinking behind that? Olympiakos aren't great but 5 or 6 goals? Really? 

I'm just going with the difference in quality. If Olympiakos can easily dismantle in 2 legs the 4th PL team I'd say things are looking very bleak for English football. It's not an one off game, it's 2 games. Olympiakos is 4th in the Greek league. 

12 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm just going with the difference in quality. If Olympiakos can easily dismantle in 2 legs the 4th PL team I'd say things are looking very bleak for English football. It's not an one off game, it's 2 games. Olympiakos is 4th in the Greek league. 

These things happen though. Slavia Prague dismantled us in the Europa league despite coming from a very poor league and being in poor form. Villa have a few injuries and clearly don't have the depth to be at their best.

41 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Villa don't look like scoring in a month of Sundays.

Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, backwards, sideways,  yawn...

Final champions league place is between this lot and the perpetual failures and bedwetters Spurs 

8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Italians getting rattled is always a brilliant watch. Biggest cheats going when the shoes on the other foot

That Paredes is the most panto villain looking guy going.