Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Jarell Quansah

I believe he can also play right back so would potentially offer us the option of playing the “Doyle” role from the right side

But until Doyle is back it would mean still having to use a right footer at left centre back which as we have seen with Justin isn’t that suitable

Just needs to be a left footer we sign really

Just now, Weller Wing said:

Forgot about him and thought it was going to be a good signing at the time.

Wasn't great, if I remember. 

Good shout by you , though 👏👏👏

Before my time. My Dad always says he thought we sold him too soon. I just remember him being prolific for Reading.

1 minute ago, Rain King said:

Before my time. My Dad always says he thought we sold him too soon. I just remember him being prolific for Reading.

It was a pretty grim time to be watching City tbh.

I had many good piss ups and our 12,000 or so fans were quite decent , so that made the trip worthwhile.

• Like 1

I thought he was impressive in the Carabao Cup fixture against us. I see people are saying we don’t need him, however with the January transfer wonder around the corner and players like Souttar highly likely to move on, we will need squad depth to provide competition, rotation and cover for Faes. 

I think it would be a quality signing and another signal of our intent to move forward with a squad that has a healthy contingent of young hungry players. 

• 2 weeks later...