Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

1 hour ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Gone completely full circle on this tbh. Didn't want him cause of his injury record, than having a read of this thread I thought "nah Enzo will get the best out of him and keep him fit hopefully" and then you look at the Inter fans comments under this post and I'm majorly doubtful again :D

He did manage 30 games for Monza last season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think we'd pay him 60 bags a week. I think that's what he's been on at Inter. He's not getting that anywhere in Italy again or another European team bar the PL. 

I'd hope it was less up front as a wage and more in bonuses. 

Ric Flair for DOF!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

He did manage 30 games for Monza last season

Enzo definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt with his early track record on transfers and how he’s handled players with a lengthy injury history. 

It’s also good that we’re not bringing in Sensi to an urgent situation where we’re completely reliant on him, we’ll be able to get him up to speed. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

So are we happy to give him a go?

I trust Enzo on his suitability in a playing sense but you'd be forgiven for being very concerned about his ability to stay injury free. Talent wise though he's top bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

So are we happy to give him a go?

I am definitely. Just want the contract to be on sensible terms (based on games he's available or relatively short term or something). Obviously the player has some power but hope we negotiate better than we have done previously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm hoping Enzo has improved things and that it was training methods or burden of the style of play and amount of games under a previous regime than our training ground but we still have ongoing injury issues. Other clubs quote possibly do, I'm biased that I only care about Leicester and feel we're always good for 4-5 injuries at any one time.

We were also spoilt the year we won the prem that we literally had no injuries, we thought Kante done his hamstring and then he played the next game or only missed one didn’t he? 

17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

We were also spoilt the year we won the prem that we literally had no injuries, we thought Kante done his hamstring and then he played the next game or only missed one didn’t he? 

Missed one, King played.

35 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can he play in Ndidi's role or will we push Winks further up? I'm concerned by his height, he's Mendy sized.

As far as I can tell, he played further forward earlier in his career but has gotten deeper and deeper the more injuries pile up so I reckon it all depends on how fit we can keep him. 

I’ll take Stefano! 
super sexy name too.

Especially if he makes the kind impact cambiaso did in his time at Leicester. Of course if he stays relatively injury free than happy days.

shall we keep him away from Seagrave and only train with the ladies (at risk of becoming a nice distraction)