Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Just have to agree to disagree. Think we will be lucky to bring anyone in this window and if we can only bring in one player, for me there are other priorities than a 5th striker.

If we can only bring in one player then we'll need to cross our collective fingers that it's in the position where the loss occurs. :fc:

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Quoting Gazzetta but could be bs

Sounds like Inter would be willing to let him go in January for ~£1m.

I know he's injury prone (and free in the Summer!), but that's a pretty low risk transfer if the wages are sensible?

Sounds like he spoke to his agent, who told him he was waiting for Torino to ring him back about potentially considering making an offer as soon as they borrow a dictionary from the Library and find out what the words "offer" and "bid" are.

Then the library dictionary loan offer fell through as Torino were trying to come to an agreement on waiving all the late book return fees they owe. At that point, Sensi started to reconsider that the Championship might not be such a bad place to be after all, if you want to get a transfer out of Inter sometime before the heat death of the universe...

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

And I thought some of our fans were reactionary (from the inter forum, swears edited by yours truly).  On Sensi having no offers to date from other clubs: 

Of course he doesn’t.

Why the fvck would anyone be interested in this worthless piece of sh1t? He is garbage.

The only people who still think this guy is good are delusional inter fans who at this stage need to be labelled fvcking idiots, because it’s 2024 and we’re way past the point of giving this cvnt the benefit of any doubt

End his contract today… how the hell can anyone translate no club wanting this guy for even free, to we should risk losing more points by giving him playing time?

The Bologna game should have been everyone’s final straw

Probably pretty close to what Spurs fans were saying about Harry Winks and look what he's done since arriving.....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Probably pretty close to what Spurs fans were saying about Harry Winks and look what he's done since arriving.....

Variable I reckon, my Spuds mates all said he was a very talented player ruined by a couple of managers who couldn't or wouldn't utilise him properly.  I posted that at the time actually.  No doubt there were fighting cocks ranting about Winks.  

That said, I don't for a second give any credence to that rubbish!  I just found it amusing at just how angry one man could get over a player.  

Fwiw I think for a million quid it'll be a shrewd signing, he won't be expected to play week in week out you'd imagine and that might suit his fitness.  

Minimal risk anyway.  

26 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Played a whole 60 minutes of football this season!!..

Massive upgrade on Praet!

It's a yes from me!!!

Is that true? lol

16 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

negotiation sill ongoing.. sensi wants to come 

#Inter and #Leicester are working to find the economic solution for the transfer of #Sensi in January: the player would be in favor of the hypothesis

Edited by ScotFox1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ScotFox1 said:

#Inter and #Leicester are working to find the economic solution for the transfer of #Sensi in January: the player would be in favor of the hypothesis

When the teacher makes you rewrite the paragraph in your own words…

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

There's absolutely zero chance of this. We've played a "false 9" for all of about 3 minutes this season out of necessity when seeing out a game we'd effectively already won. If memory serves it was one of the earlier games of the season, might even have been a cup game, and it was Praet?

Talked about this in the Cannon thread recently, we don't really "do" false 9. Contrary to what people keep parroting from one another, the idea that Enzo wants and needs some deep lying striker to drop in and get heavily involved creatively is a myth. 

If Cannon was hurt I'd be very surprised if one of the quicker wide forwards wasn't used as a makeshift 9 for a game or so, Mavididi and McAteer seem like the most obvious by skillset. 

I like Akgun but no chance we use the 5ft midget who lacks a bit of pace.

Ah yes, good memory. It was Praet away at Burton. I remember commenting on it at the time, but had completely forgotten!

• Like 1

If we pay 2m for a player with 6 months left who managed to play more than 800 league minutes once in 6 seasons we want shooting 

Stinks or us giving him a 2 year contract on decent money to sit in the treatment room.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2