Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Enzo Maresca frustration boils over as he says 'moment there's doubt about the idea, I will leave'

Just now, Koke said:

He's half right. But unfortunately I have very little confidence is several of these players in the Premier League. Sure Vestergaard, Daka, Faes etc look incredible against Championship teams. Look at Swansea last night, they made some god awful errors. 

The first goal last night is an example of Enzo ball. Its exciting and technically proficient. But we sure as **** make life hard for ourselves at the back. A team like Brighton would score 5 against our defenders.

It's a good job there's a summer transfer window coming up where we'll have money to spend due to losing some of our biggest earners. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I think a lot of managers could have us right where we are now, yes.

There's going to be some massive reality checks next season for some on here.

You couldnt name 5 that would have come here and got us into this position.  

Why? Why are fans going to have a massive reality check next season? 

If you have had a brain you should know if we get promoted it will be a tough season - survival is the target. 

So you going to be a 'i told you so' kind of fan when we may be lose to the a team like Brentford or Brighton etc. 

Honestly there is nothing worse that hearing 'oh lets wait until August then we will see what Enzo can do' 

• Like 2

:) put this in the wrong thread initially.

People are still burnt about being in this league,  we should not have gone down with the squad we had but last season being the shambles that it was has left a bad taste.

To put it simply, it is like being kicked in the balls and still feeling it sometime afterwards.

The only thing I find strange about this season is there is no Maresca chant like previous managers have had, at least I can't remember hearing any chant, maybe he needs to hear some love from the fans.

Edited just now by ithuriel

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's half right. But unfortunately I have very little confidence is several of these players in the Premier League. Sure Vestergaard, Daka, Faes etc look incredible against Championship teams. Look at Swansea last night, they made some god awful errors. 

The first goal last night is an example of Enzo ball. Its exciting and technically proficient. But we sure as **** make life hard for ourselves at the back. A team like Brighton would score 5 against our defenders.

out of interest who isnt good enough in the team to play in the prem? 

The same Brighton that got smacked by Luton last night? 

• Like 1

Delusions of grandeur among the fanbase.

We're top of the league, storming to the title despite a couple of wobbles, and suddenly we are expected to play like Champions-elect every game.

Yes, it's sometimes mind-numbingly boring, and turgid football. We sure as heck can't play like that in the Premier League.

But it's keeping us top, so fans should be grateful that he has got us to this point, and hopefully will stay if they actually give him some slack. It's not pretty football, and it doesn't have to be in this league.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

No problem with the style if we're winning games. He's completely right about the negativity from the stands. It's one of the reasons we went down. Too many of the social media crew going down for status. Half of them don't even support Leicester. We really need to inject atmosphere and I can only see that by shuffling the Union lads to the family stand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

out of interest who isnt good enough in the team to play in the prem? 

The same Brighton that got smacked by Luton last night? 

Vestergaard, Faes, Daka, Praet, Hamza. Jury is still out on KDH, Mavididi, McAteer, Hermansen.

Brighton are hit and miss team. But when they see a weak defence they score a lot. Likewise with Aston Villa. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

but often its boring to watch

But if we were losing games 4-3 or losing every other game we'd moan about how unorganised we look. I get it because I get frustrated with it at times but I do understand where he's coming from. We nailed this appointment imo 

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

You don't need confidence in these players at Prem level - were not at that level. 

Again a deluded response. 

Lets get promoted first and allow Enzo to have a proper go next year. 

How do you know Brighton would score 5 against us! They got hammered by Luton last night! 

• Like 3