Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardy Party

Lee Jobber

15 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

From what I know, he has struggled over the past few years with his mental health. Think he's on the mend now though luckily after getting the help needed.

Yh I’ve heard he’s struggled mentally too. Glad to hear he’s on the mend. Would love to see him back drumming in L1 again one day

• Like 4

I read somewhere that he moved away from Leicester at one stage for a woman. 

I may have completely misunderstood when someone told me that and they could have been talking about someone else.. lol

Hes in an scooter thing( Sorry not sure what it's called properly) and he sometimes goes along pitch side towards L1 to sit at the front.

Like others have said, he had a bad episode of mental health issues resulting in a very bad incident trying to take his own life.

Hes a very decent human being and hope he gets through it.🙏

• Like 2

On 12/02/2024 at 20:16, Vardy Party said:

Random one.. not seen jobber drumming in L1 for years.. L1 ain’t the same without him. Just hope he’s okay? 

15 hours ago, Raj said:

Hes in an scooter thing( Sorry not sure what it's called properly) and he sometimes goes along pitch side towards L1 to sit at the front.

Like others have said, he had a bad episode of mental health issues resulting in a very bad incident trying to take his own life.

Hes a very decent human being and hope he gets through it.🙏

Seen him tonight front of L1.  Recreated that iconic photo of him & Tango the Sheffield Wednesday fan from 15 years ago at half time.   Good to see him down the KP tonight. Wish him the best & hope to see him back drumming top of L1 again soon. 🤞🦊

Edited by Vardy Party
  • Like 2

Nice guy, when I was queuing to get my ST for the 2014/15 season, my and my mates queued all night, he turned up with some deckchairs for those that wanted them completely out of the blue, well, darkness lol though to be fair we got to see an amazing sunset and sunrise.