Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Euros 2024

6 hours ago, westernpark said:

Think ITV line up is far more interesting than BBC. Looking forward to hearing from Rohl.

Probably going to get more “controversial “ comments from Keane and Souness .

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, westernpark said:

Think ITV line up is far more interesting than BBC. Looking forward to hearing from Rohl.

But they won't actually utilise them, it'll be Keane or Souness or Neville saying something outlandish whilst someone with an actual football insight has to sit and smile.

James Horncastle has a ridiculous knowledge on the Italian leagues, and European football in general. How he hasn't been chosen to provide insight is ridiculous. Instead we'll have Rio screaming "OH MY GOD" 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

James Horncastle has a ridiculous knowledge on the Italian leagues, and European football in general. How he hasn't been chosen to provide insight is ridiculous. Instead we'll have Rio screaming "OH MY GOD" 

This. Goals show for the champions league is the best thing going with Horncastle, Jules, Rafa and Richardson hosting.

Punditry teams for both channels look horrendous, Aluko continuing to get air time is a joke. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

That ITV line up is bloody dreadful minus Ian Wright. 

Gave scotland 3 pundits for BBC... nice weeks work i guess lol

Pressure on Germany this tournament being the hosts etc, but their supporters will be desperate for a decent start, they lose it'll be very negative quite early on from the German press and supporters especially after the three last tournaments. It's weird to go into a tournament where Germany are the ones under pressure.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Not quite Euros but we don't have a general international football thread I don't think? 

Jason Koumas' son getting his first Wales senior call up makes me both unbelievably happy and feel unbelievably old lol

• Like 1