Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Euros 2024

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I’m calling it now. Wales go through on penalties and Danny Ward flukes a save from a poor penalty.

Then some absolute idiot resurrects the Danny Ward thread on the main chat and asks if he could still “do a job for us”.

Will probably be someone who used to ask if Benkovic could do a job every few months. 

This is the good ending if it means we actually get some transfer interest for him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I’m calling it now. Wales go through on penalties and Danny Ward flukes a save from a poor penalty.

Then some absolute idiot resurrects the Danny Ward thread on the main chat and asks if he could still “do a job for us”.

Will probably be someone who used to ask if Benkovic could do a job every few months. 

Would love for him to do well so we can boot him off the team this summer. Imagine a 3rd choice GK for a Championship side featuring in the eurocup, how bad must you be if you can't start ahead of Ward? lol

4 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

This is the good ending if it means we actually get some transfer interest for him.

1 minute ago, Mike1983 said:

Would love for him to do well so we can boot him off the team this summer. Imagine a 3rd choice GK for a Championship side featuring in the eurocup, how bad must you be if you can't start ahead of Ward? lol

Nobody else is as daft as us.

He will be with us until the very last day of his contract, just like the other wasters who we decided to pay 3 x more than anybody else would even consider.

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Nobody else is as daft as us.

He will be with us until the very last day of his contract, just like the other wasters who we decided to pay 3 x more than anybody else would even consider.

I'd pay Ward no more than 20 quid to mow my lawn.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

I'd pay Ward no more than 20 quid to mow my lawn.

Funnily enough that will be the type of offer he will have on the table once he runs his contract with us down.

His 12 million pound signing is still baffling to this day. For a reserve goalkeeper. And now we can’t afford half a million for a midfielder. Just let that sink in. 

• Like 1