Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Euros 2024

Just now, Finnegan said:

Why oh why would you pick Dan James to take one. 

Fair play Poland though they've obviously been practicing them all week. Five superb pens, can't even blame Ward really. 

He’s hardly full of technique is he James. 

Purely on a selfish pov - my stag is in Poland and they are playing whilst we are out there, so that will be fun 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Fair play Poland though they've obviously been practicing them all week. Five superb pens, can't even blame Ward really. 

He plays for the best club team in the world remember

Just now, CosbehFox said:

He’s hardly full of technique is he James. 

Purely on a selfish pov - my stag is in Poland and they are playing whilst we are out there, so that will be fun 

He's a pretty famously bad finisher. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

The subtitles mentioned something about Lewandowski shouldn't have stopped on his run up as it's not allowed. Not sure what the rule is tbh

I don't get all that happy smiley huggy stuff between Ward and Szczesny.

He's your opponent. You've got a job to do.  Don't make your opponent comfortable.

I'd not be happy if he did that for City before a shoot out.

• Like 4

Just now, Vacamion said:

I don't get all that happy smiley huggy stuff between Ward and Szczesny.

He's your opponent. You've got a job to do.  Don't make your opponent comfortable.

I'd not be happy if he did that for City before a shoot out.

If Ward was our choice for a shoot out you should be well fuming before the conclusion. 

2 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Seriously though, none of the Wales players look bothered, what's that all about?

Most of them are benchwarmers and 3rd choice goalkeepers at their respective clubs, what's there to be bothered about? Their first choice GK started this season off as the 5th choice at his club. Not exactly a winners mentality.

Edited by FoxTimmy2

3 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Seriously though, none of the Wales players look bothered, what's that all about?

Just said this to the missus. Her very limited football knowledge as well said it looks like the welsh are happy to be out. Told her prob have a few weeks in Dubai rather than Germany now

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

The subtitles mentioned something about Lewandowski shouldn't have stopped on his run up as it's not allowed. Not sure what the rule is tbh

He's always done that. It flirts with the rule for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

He shouldn't have, no, but then countless players get away with this all the time. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just said this to the missus. Her very limited football knowledge as well said it looks like the welsh are happy to be out. Told her prob have a few weeks in Dubai rather than Germany now

And avoid being hammered by France and the Dutch .

• Like 1