Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

A) he's suspended for three b) he's rubbish 

It's not a zero sum game, they are a bit naff of late

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Straight red = 3, right? Hopefully it'll be 9 though!

What a sad comment.  Wishing your own player gets banned for 9 games is pathetic imo....so when we have no defenders fit you would rather have Ward as a left back...I asked a genuine question as not sure if denying a goal scoring opportunity is a 3 match ban.....wish I hadn't bother in quoting you and just put it out there for an adult answer...the boy is 20 and I think he is OK....:dunno:

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Did not think the f a cup bookings and sending off affected the league games as vesty played at Bournemouth but missed Sunderland 

3 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Did not think the f a cup bookings and sending off affected the league games as vesty played at Bournemouth but missed Sunderland 

Reds count across all competitions, Vesty was banned due to an accumulation of yellows which means he was only banned in the league

5 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

Doesn’t matter what competition it’s in domestically if you get a red card. 

Booking suspensions only count for the competition they were received in, which is why Vestergaard was able to play against Bournemouth. 

Guest glasgowfox
9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Fair play. Was a childish comment. Hands up and I apologise. 

I think he's OK actually, but disastrous for this system. He's so unbelievably slow he needs a quick conventional full back to work in tandem with on the left.

He's been hung out to dry and has been done no favours in this system. 

Respect for your reply mate...we allwant the same thing so emotions run high and we all have different opinions....don't get me started on Yunus lol

2 hours ago, waddadamadda said:

Probably shouldn’t make this public but I’m going to Bristol however my only 2 away games this season have been Coventry and Leeds……..

Houses burn to the ground so easily these days.

Best you stay home and make sure that doesn't happen.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Any update on why Hermansen wasn't in the squad today? Not that I think there's much of a drop off with Stolarczyk.

Desperately need Ricardo back and we have to wrap the rest of the squad in bubble wrap for two weeks.

In fact, I'd send them on their holidays to forget about football for a few days. 

Just rested. He was actually in goal for the warm ups taking all the practice shots. Have Jakub a big hug and manly kiss before he went in

38 minutes ago, murphy said:

Ordinarily, I can't abide the international break either, but this one is very much a bonus for us, to give tired players a rest and to give Ricardo time to recover.

Me neither but vital that Ndidi and Ricky get fit and Mrs Vardy locks Jamie in the cryo chamber at home for 2 weeks.

35 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Bore

It's not just boring it's embarrassingly inaccurate as our goal scoring record across the season proves. Carping for the sake of getting attention which is why I'm not quoting him.

25 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

A)1 and B) did you see him take the ball off Cole Palmer twice today when he looked beaten? The kid is not rubbish. He's barely out of his teens and his passing ability for a supposed CB is incredible. Let's at least TRY and back our own eh? *yes I've seen your apology just making my point

• Like 1

I like Justin but he's been really off it since that QPR. He's another one I thought would look unstoppable in this league and not really kicked on. I think it's maybe a lot more to do with the formation not suiting his strengths but the injuries have had a huge impact on his career. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

What a sad comment.  Wishing your own player gets banned for 9 games is pathetic imo....so when we have no defenders fit you would rather have Ward as a left back...I asked a genuine question as not sure if denying a goal scoring opportunity is a 3 match ban.....wish I hadn't bother in quoting you and just put it out there for an adult answer...the boy is 20 and I think he is OK....:dunno:

Maybe it is pathetic but seeing as you mentioned him I imagine that the vast majority of fans would be pleased to have Ward banned for a lot more than 9 games. Just to be on the safe side!

3 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

Maybe it is pathetic but seeing as you mentioned him I imagine that the vast majority of fans would be pleased to have Ward banned for a lot more than 9 games. Just to be on the safe side!

9 years for Ward...... with no parole!

The next 3 of all 3 of the top 3 are as tough as you can get in this league (without playing each other of course). 

Anyone who comes out of their run with 9/7 points deserves a top 2 finish. 

Out of 3, I think Leeds and Ipswich have the harder runs compared to ours (on paper). 

Take the two weeks off. Get some players back and regain that early season motivation. We’ve got a real chance of pulling away for a third time and more of chance if (touch wood) we are returning with many of our key players back.

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox
44 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

Lol.....I may have mentioned him but not in the real context of my point...I wouldn't trust Ward to hand out clappers without dropping them :wub:

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He's A) only 1 of 2 full backs we have and currently the only one who's available and B) the only defender with any real pace which is getting badly exposed. He simply HAS to play.

I Present Ben Nelson.. 

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Coady, Vestergaard, Justin

Ricardo, Winks

Fatawu, Ndidi, KDH, Mavididi

Vardy

Personally i would prefer nelson over Justin for this game, Justin has been off it recently.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He's A) only 1 of 2 full backs we have and currently the only one who's available and B) the only defender with any real pace which is getting badly exposed. He simply HAS to play.

He played very little in that 12 out of 13 start to the season and our lack of pace was rarely exploited. It's only really since Cov away that we've lost that solidity at the back. I don't know that we need that pace if Faes actually gets his arse kicked for wandering off up the pitch or we sit a bit deeper with Coady instead of Faes.

It's about getting the basics right and stop taking stupid risks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Coady, Vestergaard, Justin

Ricardo, Winks

Fatawu, Ndidi, KDH, Mavididi

Vardy

Gotta be the most liked team selection of the season. If Coady isn't starting now you have to wonder if he ever will.

• Like 1