Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

19 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Hermansen

Faes Vestergarard Justin

Ricardo Winks

Fatawu Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Vardy

repeat this until promoted

Please no Faes, I am done with him when we have options.

Edited by Ian S
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Was it Good Friday last year when we got spanked by Fulham and then watched Everton beat Brighton and Forest beat Saints ? Horrible day. 

Let’s hope this Good Friday works out better

No that was May bank holiday. 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2024 at 15:40, StanSP said:

Time to get back on track in the league! 

Hopefully have a fully fit Ricardo back in for this. Can't be doing with Choudhury any more, at least not starting. Justin in at LB for Doyle. 

Hopefully Ndidi returns from internationals fully for fit as the midfield of Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall, Winks and Pereira is our most effective. 

Maybe Vardy back too as he's our biggest threat right now, and most reliable. 

Or daka

Dreaming of our first choice 11 here:

Hermansen

Ricardo Faes Vestegaard Justin

Winks

Ndidi         KDH

Fatawu                            Mavididi

Vardy

Amazingly, we haven't been able to pick that side since the 3-1 win at Swansea on 21st October!

• Like 4

One big downside for this game is it being a Friday lunchtime following the international break.

I'm not sure how many of our players are on international duty, but those that are will probably not be back at the club until the Thursday morning & we will presumably travel down to Bristol that afternoon. So probably only 1 training session with the rest of the team.

This could have a big impact on team selection

2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

One big downside for this game is it being a Friday lunchtime following the international break.

I'm not sure how many of our players are on international duty, but those that are will probably not be back at the club until the Thursday morning & we will presumably travel down to Bristol that afternoon. So probably only 1 training session with the rest of the team.

i cant imagine Ndidi would be heading on international duty tbf, and ones that would be going are likely to be on the bench id say

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i cant imagine Ndidi would be heading on international duty tbf, and ones that would be going are likely to be on the bench id say

Well let's hope so, as this could put us at a massive disadvantage.

I thought I read somewhere that Wilf had been selected for Nigeria

13 hours ago, LVFox said:

Dreaming of our first choice 11 here:

Hermansen

Ricardo Faes Vestegaard Justin

Winks

Ndidi         KDH

Fatawu                            Mavididi

Vardy

Wilf as an 8 has never made any of my dreams, rather have Ricardo there and knock the inverted shite on the head

• Like 1

I'd be working on a plan that includes the majority of the players not away on international duty bar Ndidi, Nelson or Vestergaard and Hermansen.

The key tweak needs to be in possession and defence where we've been all over the place.

Hermansen

Ricardo

Nelson/Vestergaard

Coady

Justin

Ndidi

Winks

KDH

Fatawu

Vardy

Mavididi

Go and win the bastard league

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

Wilf as an 8 has never made any of my dreams, rather have Ricardo there and knock the inverted shite on the head

Well that clearly isn’t going to happen, and Wilf has been good for us this season next to KDH as an 8

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd be working on a plan that includes the majority of the players not away on international duty bar Ndidi, Nelson or Vestergaard and Hermansen.

The key tweak needs to be in possession and defence where we've been all over the place.

Hermansen

Ricardo

Nelson/Vestergaard

Coady

Justin

Ndidi

Winks

KDH

Fatawu

Vardy

Mavididi

Go and win the bastard league

That team would do me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Well that clearly isn’t going to happen, and Wilf has been good for us this season next to KDH as an 8

He's probably helped KDH more than anything, as since he's been out KDH hasn't been a threat and tends to run into trouble or make the wrong pass all the time. You need at least one of them to be technically good but neither are.

3 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

I'm sure they know exactly how to play by now, can't imagine Enzo ripping up the tactics book at this point

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I'm sure they know exactly how to play by now, can't imagine Enzo ripping up the tactics book at this point

I was thinking more from the fatigue point of view & any travelling problems they may have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Wonder if alves will be in the squad? He was with the team on Sunday looking at his picture on Instagram. 

I doubt we will see him this season, it's a real shame and a missed opportunity for him and Sammy that they've both had injuries, could have been the perfect year for them.

They're also likely hamstrung if we go up, Sammy perhaps stays but Alves needs a championship loan if we go up.

The U21's play friday night, hoping it's the first time this season they both get to play! 

• Like 1