Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bristol City (a)

35 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Coady, Vestergaard, Justin

Ricardo, Winks

Fatawu, Ndidi, KDH, Mavididi

Vardy

100%

• Like 2

I can't state how important it is to have as many leaders in the side as possible in these last set of games. 

The likes of Coady, Winks, Ricardo, Vardy will be hugely important to us and help us get over the line. 

On another note Keown hit the nail on the head today when he said that the bounce passes between Winks, Ndidi, Choudhury etc look good on the eye but they are ineffective. They need to be progressive passes. 

I'd like to see Enzo work on this in the international break and encourage more forward passing. We need to make our opponents turn around and have to defend rather than allowing them to just sit in their formation whilst we pass it side to side infront of them. 

Edited by lee7
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I can't state how important it is to have as many leaders in the side as possible in these last set of games. 

The likes of Coady, Winks, Ricardo, Vardy will be hugey important to us and helpus get over the line. 

On another note Keown hit the nail on the head today when he said that the bounce passes between Winks, Ndidi, Choudhury etc look good on the eye but they are ineffective. They need to be progressive passes. 

I'd like to see Enzo work on this in the international break and encourage more forward passing. We need to make our opponents turn around and have to defend rather than allowing them to just sit in their formation whilst we pass it side to side infront of them. 

'Enzo' and 'forward passing ' never appear in the same sentence.

• Haha 1

We should have a pretty much fully fit squad for this one.

Bristol City have one of, if not the worst record in the league in 2024.

Bristol City play a mind numbingly boring possession first style of football.

Bristol City have a moronic, psychobabble spouting,  robot as manager. 

Said manager has already managed to lose the dressing room and fans.

Should be an easy away win.

• Haha 2

Could do with Alves being available he made the bench in a league game just before getting injured again so Enzo must like him, felt like this team needs something different in attack for a while now

• Like 2

Think, over the past couple of seasons, especially under Pearson, their home record has been / is worse than their away one?..

Edited by Wymsey

Any update on why Hermansen wasn't in the squad today? Not that I think there's much of a drop off with Stolarczyk.

Desperately need Ricardo back and we have to wrap the rest of the squad in bubble wrap for two weeks.

In fact, I'd send them on their holidays to forget about football for a few days. 

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Fuming we have to wait for shit England to bobble through two games before we can get this out the way 

I cba to drop points again so quickly. Give me the break. 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Any update on why Hermansen wasn't in the squad today? Not that I think there's much of a drop off with Stolarczyk.

Desperately need Ricardo back and we have to wrap the rest of the squad in bubble wrap for two weeks.

In fact, I'd send them on their holidays to forget about football for a few days. 

Just given the game off I expect

Hasn't been on the bench in any FA Cup game

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Hermansen

Coady, Vestergaard, Justin

Ricardo, Winks

Fatawu, Ndidi, KDH, Mavididi

Vardy

Spot on 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KFS said:

Fuming we have to wait for shit England to bobble through two games before we can get this out the way 

Ordinarily, I can't abide the international break either, but this one is very much a bonus for us, to give tired players a rest and to give Ricardo time to recover.

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is it possible to say "must win" without getting sarcy remarks yet?

Doubt it

Guest glasgowfox
Just now, Paninistickers said:

A) he's suspended for three b) he's rubbish 

Why for 3?