Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Wheel of Blame

LCFC are in a pickle and a bind.  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Who's to blame?

• Top?
    • Rudkin?
    • Rodgers?
    • Whelan?
    • Enzo?
    • The EFL/EPL?
    • The fans?
    • Wellens?
    • All of the above?

please dont blame susan shes a lady and allowed to overspend;) just trying to lighten the mood im sure all will be fine folk , wonder who will be next to av the footy baliefs round , can see few owners hiding behind the sofa like me mum n sis back in 60s shellthorpe :P happy days  

It’s the EPL and FFP rules that are not fit for purpose. We cajt blame the owners for showing ambition. At the time if we didn’t spend the money after we sold Maguire, Chilwell, Fofana, Maddison we would have been up in arms.

80% of the PL will face sanctions the FFP rules are crap and it’s only now after Everton, forest, us people are realizing they don’t really work in this league and need amending.

We are not the first and won’t be the last 

• Like 1

As Susan’s the main one on the ground ‘running the club’, for me it has to be her. 

Top needs to sort himself out too. 

But as she is employed to literally run the club as CEO, she has to take a lot of the blame. 

20 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

It’s the EPL and FFP rules that are not fit for purpose. We cajt blame the owners for showing ambition. At the time if we didn’t spend the money after we sold Maguire, Chilwell, Fofana, Maddison we would have been up in arms.

80% of the PL will face sanctions the FFP rules are crap and it’s only now after Everton, forest, us people are realizing they don’t really work in this league and need amending.

We are not the first and won’t be the last 

They’ll go after Chelsea at some point ….. that will be fun.

As much as Vicahi did for the club, lets be honest, he was a Chinese Thai billionaire from a developing country and  anyone who forms that much wealth is going to be corrupt in some way.  But one thing Im sure he was ruthless, he showed it with manager sackings when needed.

Top and its no fault of his own, grew up in in wealth, and guarantee all the people that ever worked for him have never said no or challenged him. So he would never have inherited his fathers characteristics. Then when he had to suddenly be in charge of king power, he  had to rely on rudkin and co for the day to day matters of lcfc,  and it just drifted,  but then he  showed his incompetence with not sacking rogers and now onto this,  it shows hes not the right chairman for taking us further. 

• Like 1

The clubs defence and those defending them is in the name of ‘ambition’.

Surely there is more to ambition that chucking money at shite and I think some are confusing the two.

Is it ambition to give Ryan Bertrand £80k odd a week? No, ambition would have been to look for an up and coming left back with a high ceiling.

Is it ambition to spend £30mill on Perez? Don’t get me wrong I thought he was ok and not as bad as people made out but for £30mill you should be getting more than ok.

Same with Vestergaard. Why not get someone with a higher ceiling?

Daka and Soumare I get and nobody was complaining when they signed as they were younger players who had done well in Europe and came with a high ceiling. For one reason or another it hasn’t gone as they’d have hoped though.

Revisiting this why are the players not on the list they pocketed millions and delivered nothing. Susan Whelan was paid 301,000 pounds but must be hung out to dry. Did any player warrant their millions last season. Yes we overpaid but they demanded and then failed to deliver. I believe they have to shoulder a lot of blame in this supposed wheel but everyone seems to give them a pass.