Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

What would it take to turn on the owners?

Wasn’t at the game and couldn’t watch it via stream as flying back from holiday, what if any reaction was there towards Top and more importantly towards Rudkin?

Was there any Rudkin out chants or any kind of fan frustration towards him or the ownership for the situation we find ourselves in?  

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

Wasn’t at the game and couldn’t watch it via stream as flying back from holiday, what if any reaction was there towards Top and more importantly towards Rudkin?

Was there any Rudkin out chants or any kind of fan frustration towards him or the ownership for the situation we find ourselves in?  

Didn’t hear or see anything.

57 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Didn’t hear or see anything.

Wonderful, if there is no dissent shown after those financial results and the potential fall out for next season,  then too be honest I really can’t see his  position ever being under threat. Relegation followed by financial results that will potentially impact us for years to come and yet hardly a whimper, we really are so passive and accepting as a fanbase and to some degree get what we deserve. 

How can anyone turn on these owners when they've delivered us numerous titles and provided the catalyst to the greatest sporting story in history!!! 

Some of you need to remember what it was like under Mandaric and the shizzle before that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, shailen said:

How can anyone turn on these owners when they've delivered us numerous titles and provided the catalyst to the greatest sporting story in history!!! 

Some of you need to remember what it was like under Mandaric and the shizzle before that. 

I love the owners however doesn’t mean we have to also quietly accept when elements of the club are frankly shambolic. I don’t necessarily see wanting Rudkin out meaning you are by default slagging off the ownership. Something has to change and I really hope Top sees sense sooner rather than later and gets rid of Rudkin and brings in an innovative and progressive DoF that can operate us through this current mess. 

5 minutes ago, shailen said:

I was always under the impression that Tom Hopper, James Pearson and Adam Smith were the catalyst for the greatest sporting story in history.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The evidence stares people in the face but yet there's still- "We don't know what Rudkin does and how much power he holds".

If you want Rudkin out then you’re going to have to want King Power out too

They are the same thing

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, shailen said:

I dont have an issue with Mandaric's reign, he put his soul into the club, and even started liquidating his other assets to fund us.

He did something right to get the club in a state to be attractive to buy as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I dont have an issue with Mandaric's reign, he put his soul into the club, and even started liquidating his other assets to fund us.

He did something right to get the club in a state to be attractive to buy as well.

Bought in King Nige and was close to achieving back to back promotions 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MattFox said:

Bought in King Nige and was close to achieving back to back promotions 

Also remember his interview after sacking Holloway, he said his emotions ultimately led to the decision, he was hurt as the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I love the owners however doesn’t mean we have to also quietly accept when elements of the club are frankly shambolic. I don’t necessarily see wanting Rudkin out meaning you are by default slagging off the ownership. Something has to change and I really hope Top sees sense sooner rather than later and gets rid of Rudkin and brings in an innovative and progressive DoF that can operate us through this current mess. 

If he was ever going to get rid of Rudkin he would have done it last summer. He clearly has a job for life as long as King Power own the club. There are even reports that his influence at the club has increased since the relegation.

Edited by Patrick
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

How can anyone back these owners when they’ve relegated one of the strongest ever squads from the top flight and put us in danger of double figure point deductions with a likely impact on the local economy if we fail to get promoted!!!

Some of you need to remember what it was like the last time a chairman started handing out big wage bills 

The owners didn't relegate the club, blame the manager and the team. Our owners have enabld the club to win the PL and the FA Cup plus fantastic European adventures. 

29 minutes ago, two8two said:

The owners didn't relegate the club, blame the manager and the team. Our owners have enabld the club to win the PL and the FA Cup plus fantastic European adventures. 

Owners left a manager in charge for far too long - plus financially completely cocked up leading to the summer of 2022 where we couldn’t sign a competent keeper 

• Like 2

I know with it being Vichai's birthday fixture it was never likely to be hostile but that in itself kinda proves my point that this fanbase just simply won't ever turn on this ownership. They're treated as a collective.

• Like 2

If the people I put in charge of my business had me operating at a 90 million loss they would be getting turfed. Especially as they've shown **** all in the handful of years before that too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Top should just punt JR sideways within KP if he is desperate to retain his services.

Rudkin is already a director of some kind in King Power Racing

He's got the 'out'

There's obviously no intention 

4 hours ago, two8two said:

If the owners are to take credit for PL + FA Cup + European adventures

Then they should take the shit for the relegation and ruinous financials

I don't agree with FFP & PSR, but arguably they only achieved the positive things by cheating anyway, or at least by operating outside of the rules that others stuck to

Operated outside of the EFLs rules to get promotion to PL in first place and amass the team that went on to win the PL

Operated outside the PL rules to amass the team that finished in European places

Both amazing achievements under KP are now tainted by cheating allegations, because we've been ran so badly since Vichai's tragic death

Edited by cc_star
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1