Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

What would it take to turn on the owners?

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Won't ever happen.

They roll out the free donuts and people lap it up.  "Best owners in the World".

Yeah but have you tasted the donuts??? 

They're rank. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Won't ever happen.

They roll out the free donuts and people lap it up.  "Best owners in the World".

Plus the posturing at the Premier League and EFL will convince some we're hard done by.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I reckon if they only started selling season tickets to actual fans instead of 'Something to do on Saturdays' halfwits then there would be uproar.

Bit of a generalisation, I don’t see myself as a Saturday halfwit thanks.I am happy to voice my displeasure when I see fit as I have done regularly in the last 18 months plus.

Just now, Ian S said:

Bit of a generalisation, I don’t see myself as a Saturday halfwit thanks.I am happy to voice my displeasure when I see fit as I have done regularly in the last 18 months plus.

Then I believe you fall into the first category? 

Just now, Mr Mister said:

I am in the camp of be careful what you wish for. The next owners could be far worse, like a Dai Youngge or an Oystons.

Equally they could be better, they might actually have an understanding of how to manage a club or at least get some hotshot Man City lawyers when they **** up lol

The great unknown. 

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Never. The place is a shrine to King Power and that now something too big mentally to go against for a huge majority.

Think this is true ultimately, people don’t like having their belief system questioned.

Plus 2018 is still raw for some

I'm willing to give Top a chance but he must clear the board and start a fresh. If Rudkin and Whelan are still here come the summer then he needs to sell up. The only way he can try to turn the club around is by putting people on the board who know how to run a football club. He also needs to over see things more himself. If he can't commit to that due to his work load running KP then he needs to sell. 

• Like 4