Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (H) Match-Thread

I'd imagine Daka knows he has missed some blinders / oppurtunities, and will desperately want a goal, let's hope he doesn't dissapoint an early goal for him will do wonders for him and everyone else today

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Daka was either scoring or assisting every game until Enzo started to chop and change him again.

Daka is a player some arm chair supporters will never like. When his confidence is there he is by far the best striker at the club whether you like it or not.

No he wasn’t, we lost 3 consecutive games when he started and he managed one assist prior to him being dropped 

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm a bit confused here guys, why some of you keep asking about Cannon? The lad is injured and he's expected back late April, isn't he? 

He is back on the grass apparently I think Enzo said

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Daka was either scoring or assisting every game until Enzo started to chop and change him again.

Daka is a player some arm chair supporters will never like. When his confidence is there he is by far the best striker at the club whether you like it or not.

32 minutes ago, dr.o.ball said:

Vards has been and still is the best natural finisher at LCFC, but Daka does occupy the opponents defense, personally like Daka

can't remember who posted it, but someone here pointed out that daka is great when he's not off-balance, but hopeless when he is - and it's true.

1 minute ago, Vazman said:

Let's hope he isnt to high then...

You can take the boy out of Merseyside, but…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Oh, I didn't know Enzo confirmed he's back. Maybe he's just back in training and he'll be available mid April as all online sources suggest. 

We might see him Tuesday or Friday. A busy week so will need some rotation