Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

Just now, Trev3939 said:

If so doesn’t work, you are able to screenshot the ticket on your phone and it works if you send to friend/ family. Know people who have done this to avoid the hassle of changing name for one game

Ok 

Thanks 🙏 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Unless you move seat or change your name, why can't the card you currently have stay with you?

Because they want to stop people from using them. Hence why they’ve brought in a charge. 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

Does this mean they are taking auto renewal payments tomorrow or the day after ? If so that’s jack-shit notice ! 

Auto renewal first payment is first Monday in June. 

2 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

If I’m paying the club a guaranteed direct debit every month and enter a binding contract by doing so, and as long as I don’t personally try and upsell my ticket for personal profit  I should be able to give it to whoever I want to and however many times I want to surely? Maybe I’m wrong but this is how I see it. 

I’m sure the Terms and conditions say the season ticket is property of LCFC. 

4 minutes ago, JayTheFox said:

If I’m paying the club a guaranteed direct debit every month and enter a binding contract by doing so, and as long as I don’t personally try and upsell my ticket for personal profit  I should be able to give it to whoever I want to and however many times I want to surely? Maybe I’m wrong but this is how I see it. 

You can. It’s easy with mobile ticketing.

They've prices that renewal card at the exact point where people will begrudgingly pay for it.

If they wanted everyone to use mobile tickets then they wouldn't print season cards.

They want to find another way to fleece the fans.

willy pullers. So, so, so poor from the club.

3 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

We want everyone to have digital season tickets as they’re eco - friendly but if you pay us £25 we don’t give a toss. 

It’s not about being eco friendly, it’s about unlocking potential.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’m sure the Terms and conditions say the season ticket is property of LCFC. 

Yeah I appreciate that bert and understand the business side of the decision, just doesn’t sit well does it. Us as season ticket holders myself for over 20 years prepay to watch our team, it should be a perk of our unwavering support.

Very happy with the 5% increase it could have been much worse. 

I wouldn’t have a problem with the mobile ticket if they didn’t insist on having a DNA sample and insisting on seeing three generations of supporter history of  who you want to pass it onto.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

All cards will become obsolete and a new one will be sent out should you choose to pay the £25. 

Only because they've decided to make old cards obsolete. Its not like a new card will be any different to the ones already in our wallet.